This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    So I'm quite chuffed with myself for sneaking the puppy into Starb*cks (in her doggy crate, disguised as Old Lady Trolley).
    Then she proceeds to do the most EVIL, FOETID, GUT-ROTTING, STENCHY FARTS so that everyone thinks it's ME !
    Obviously, I can't say "it's the dog" because dogs aren't allowed in posh coffee shops

So was that the doggy way to rant about being in a cage AND even worse a Sar*ucks

Women who let rip in coffee shops then look around to blame another
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
      do YOU wear a sari, by any chance,my rant is if you were in leicester,where were you bladdy maners
      Sorry lottie dolly it was a rant joke.....Couldn't resist. ..I've never tried a sari! Never actually been to Leicester either. If I have to let one go I always apologise.........try not to in shops

Rant......flaming June!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Today's allotment plans scuppered by discovering a burst pipe in the kitchen and a flooded floor at 7.30am. The water company's emergency response time is 4 hours....so cue 4 hours of constantly changing, wringing, spinning and drying towels, mopping and trying to get water up with a dustpan between 4 of us....uphill battle seeing as the leak couldn't be stopped until the man from the water company was able to turn the whole street's water off.

Problem now fixed, mopping up nearly done, just waiting for the mountain of towels to wash and dry.

Feel slightly better for having eaten quite a lot of chocolate.
        Last edited by Helgalush; 16-06-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I'm freezing cold, the weather is miserable and NOTHING IS GROWING. Grrrrrrrrowl.
          March is the new winter.

Comment

Only 5 days to the summer solstice then down hill to the winter solstice and festival.
            C*******s!

Comment

Windy today. If it's not raining, threatening rain, then it's windy. Can't get any spraying done in this weather. Come ON!
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Now it's bladdy women playing football. Bring back the days when ladies played hockey in the winter and netball and tennis in the summer.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Bring back the days when ladies played tennis in the summer.

In the white pleated mini skirts Ladies at Wimbledon in the 1970's that will get an englishmans pulse rate up Phwooaarrrrrrrrrrr
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Bummocks - forgot what I came in to Rant about.

Alzheimers! At my age!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

People who assume that all women know nothing about footie and only watch it to look at the men's legs. I do know what I'm talking about, I used to play (until my knee gave in) and I don't care what the players look like - grrrrrrrrr. It's a major tournament and one of the few bits of footie we still get live on normal TV, long may it continue.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Managed to crack one of my slow cookers tonight. My fault, I was in a hurry and added some cold water when I realised I'd forgotten to do it earlier. Well the cold water was pretty cold and the pot cracked all around the bottom.
                        So now I'm cooking with one slow cooker, an oven and a rice cooker. Lovely, just lovely!
                        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

At myself, was in feeding the bees (new colony and swarm so they need a wee boost) thousands of buzzies all around me and I care not a jot.
                          Went away to take my suit off, the shed is at the other end of the plot and double checked that there were no bees on me.
                          Put all stuff away and was heading to the other plot when I felt something under my top, ran yelping to the other shed like a big girls blouse, stripped off my top(didnt care if anyone could see) and sure enough there was a bee which proceeded to sting me on the top of my arm, my confidence has now taken a bit of a knock

Comment

Just bought one of these, and it's awesome.

Or it would be, if the seller had included the nuts & bolts to put it together with
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Just to make it clear , sport in general, although football in particular at the moment. I watch two hours of television a day to relax and put my feet up and at the moment that is reduced to about an hour. I've always said I married the wrong man
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

the person who left a sick hedgehog outside my front door in the seering heat all day - no note, not anything. I had to give it emergency fluids and now I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't snuff it ....... why didn't they just knock on the door.
                                Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X