This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
    She speaks in riddles. What meaneth this? I'll throw some ale over her to bring her to her senses.
    She's imbibed too much ale already me thinks
    Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Rouse thyself Marian, why faintest thee? You be not sickening for something I hope. Like pickles and icecream?
      No Old Crone, 'tis but shock at the news from afar. Mayhap Young Much can explain the delicate situation in which we find oursen. 'tis a matter about which I know little.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
        See, it's not just me getting cross, the ostler is at it now as well! Good job you've given her the messenger for the night!

Liked the look of that sparkling Elderflower stuff and I'll have a bit of that roast suckling pig to go with it as well I think.

The bloke with the sweet trolley was definitely not very merry - hope he didn't curdle the cream.
        Oi! The sparkling stuff be for Much.

Thee works hard too ladylottie. Shall I grant the a potion for thy pleasure also. Need not be a drink for thee. Maybe a potion for another...for gentle persuasion perchance.
        Last edited by donnakebab; 21-05-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Thee works hard too ladylottie. Shall I grant the a potion for thy pleasure also. Need not be a drink for thee. Maybe a potion for another...for gentle persuasion perchance.
          Who is this Master gentle persuasion? - is he one of our own Merry Men who I haven't seen yet or is he a visitor to this wood?
          Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
            Who is this Master gentle persuasion? - is he one of our own Merry Men who I haven't seen yet or is he a visitor to this wood?
            If you so desire I have the power to conjure a visitor...one that would pleaseth you in sunlight and in darkness of night.

Comment

• Me. me. me too - but don't tell Robin

Comment

Tis a fine wine that I imbibe happily but will share with maid lottie for she should also sample it's refreshing tingle having woven soooooooooo very many pairs of green tights
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 21-05-2012, 09:33 PM. Reason: typo
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• INTERMISSION.
                  We have an advertisement from our sponsors:
                  A New Group has been created at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ent-group.html and all participants in the cast are invited to join.
                  Mayhap we will diversify at some time in the future and your skills will be called upon again!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                    Tis a fine wine that I imbibe happily but will share with maid lottie for she should also sample it's refreshing tingle having woven soooooooooo very many pairs of green tights
                    May I have a sip too, just the teeniest of sips, just enough to capture the floral tones and underlying crispness of a summer's day.......

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Me. me. me too - but don't tell Robin
                      Your wish is my command My lady for without your generosity this merry band be scattered to the four winds. Describe thy desire and it shall be forged in the flame of life. (tis possible though to be rid once all purpose be extracted)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        Thou art indeed the most gracious of gentlemen. The elder shall be in flower soon enough and we shall all brew the sweet nectar and toast the sweet life of which we partake in the wood.

Comment

• Ehup all I is a bit chatty tonnate so I'll wesh mesen before I eat.

Tuck
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Thank 'ee, Kind old Crone (tee hee). I wish for our happy band to stay together, to bring happiness to each other and those who look on but do not participate. For this purpose I have created a Group http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ent-group.html and I desire you, one and all, to join this Merry band, that we may now, and henceforth, bring great pleasure and enjoyment to each other and those who look on from afar. For who knows when our days may be numbered. 'Tis well to have a contingency methinks.
                            So one of your magic potions, I beg of thee, and a glass for all our friends gathered together here in this wood. May the happiness continue

Comment

May I have a sip too, just the teeniest of sips, just enough to capture the floral tones and underlying crispness of a summer's day.......
                              Much will oblige. He be the most accommodating male i have encountered in the last 210 years...er 10 years

Comment

Why of course you can fair maiden,t'would be most ungallant to deny any of our band a taste so splendid
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X