Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cor,thanks Chef Bin's what is better in life nice big bubbles or a good fight with the sheriff's men
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post

I have carried herewith a promised potion for Much of his request, so be not uncouth maids and wenches, don't down it all for thyselves before Much cometh.
      There really is no answer to that

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Parked cars?? What are these?

That would be the new politically correct term for Knaves remember the uprising they got being reffered to as "jacks"

Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
          I saw a great stuntman this weekend.
          He dresses up in a suit of armour and jumps a horse over a row of parked cars.

He's called Medieval Kneivel
          Twould be merry entertainment indeed Jes if though could demonstrate said spectacle. But pray tell what be parked cars?

Comment

• Ah Yes, I remember. They were a bit flat before hand and in need of some uplifting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
              I have carried herewith a promised potion for Much of his request, so be not uncouth maids and wenches, don't down it all for thyselves before Much cometh.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29339[/ATTACH]

I thank thee kindly Maid Donna,tis most gracious of you to carry such sweet nectar so far

Comment

• A messenger gallops in, his 'orse 'ot and sweaty. 'e 'ands a rolled parchment to Maid Marian ( who is one of the band who can read) OMG she exclaims, The Wood is at No 2. and with that falls to the ground in a swoon

Comment

• Tis truly amazing the the mere mention of buxom wenches bathing in a woodland pool can do for the ratings

Comment

• OIY! What be thee doin' to that Oss at this time of the evenin? It be late, and thee needs to take care gallopin' around after dark, in these parts!

Anyway, Messenger, ye can see to yer own Oss, as I've done t'others and am about to retire for the night. I bid thee all a goodly and peaceful night.
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 21-05-2012, 09:01 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      I thank thee kindly Maid Donna,tis most gracious of you to carry such sweet nectar so far
                      Tis nothing Much.

This gift have I brought just for you
                      For all the things that you do
                      To save our blushes
                      Between the flushes
                      And freshen or silken locks too.

Comment

• Thank ye, Hostler. 'twere a matter of urgent business, news that has been travelling the land but has only just arrived at the Wood, because we are not as well connected to t'internet as others in our remote hideaway. Messenger will care for his own steed and sleep with you and t'other osses oernight. (He's a good looking fellow and I don't think he'll let you down easily )

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          A messenger gallops in, his 'orse 'ot and sweaty. 'e 'ands a rolled parchment to Maid Marian ( who is one of the band who can read) OMG she exclaims, The Wood is at No 2. and with that falls to the ground in a swoon
                          She speaks in riddles. What meaneth this? I'll throw some ale over her to bring her to her senses.

Comment

• Maid Marian stirs restlessly and mutters," Not the cheap ale, some of the Red Stocking special" and swoons again at the thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              OIY! What be thee doin' to that Oss at this time of the evenin? It be late, and thee needs to take care gallopin' around after dark, in these parts!

Anyway, Messenger, ye can see to yer own Oss, as I've done t'others and am about to retire for the night. I bid thee all a goodly and peaceful night.
                              See, it's not just me getting cross, the ostler is at it now as well! Good job you've given her the messenger for the night!

Liked the look of that sparkling Elderflower stuff and I'll have a bit of that roast suckling pig to go with it as well I think.

The bloke with the sweet trolley was definitely not very merry - hope he didn't curdle the cream.
                              Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Rouse thyself Marian, why faintest thee? You be not sickening for something I hope. Like pickles and icecream?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X