No announcement yet.

How little we know about each other!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am nobody's pa and I don't go around snipping things, neither do I look like a parsnip (more like a misshapen turnip) but, like my avatar, I do sometimes wear an Australian bush hat.
    Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

I'm nothing like my avatar.. I ain't feathered
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
        I'm nothing like my avatar.. I ain't feathered
        hello there,i can voutch for that,and the big orange beek,unless anythings developed since you to been in OZ
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 22-04-2012, 02:34 PM. Reason: spellingAGAIN
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          Oh!

I always thought you were one of these
          My avatar is a cartoon of a virus, but not everyone knows what one looks like as they aren't readily seen.
          Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

A big auld turnip...................yeah, that about sums me up!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I know everything about everyone.
              Mwahahaha!

Comment

I hope you realise that this thread is all because of you!

Comment

I look nothing like my avatar but my name is steve and i do live in cardiff.
                  Dont know who VC and chris spoke to at rhs show but its possible that they didnt know my surname.
                  I didnt know the gardeners surnames, it was either 'oi you' or 'whats its name'

Comment

It was a lady!

Comment

Well that narrows it down

Comment

My user-name is my name. Everyone I know calls me Sarz (rhymes with 'stairs'), or Sar. So you don't need to remember anything different if we ever meet up

Comment

Alex, catrina, nikki, geraldine, ceridwen, thats the ones i knew by name.
                          There was ladies who worked in the visitors centre who i knew by sight.

Comment

.... with dark hair! Not too young or too old, neither thin nor fat, no specs.....

Comment

Thankfully I joined this forum early enough to just get my name as I prefer to keep it nice and simple. I have had to have other ids on other forums or log ins and I don't like it at all, it's just not me and another thing to have to remember. There is one I tend to use first if I can't have Alison (although I did go through a phase of putting my surname initial after the Alison but then it wasn't a word and looked stupid to me) but would still prefer my own name - have had it for long enough now so kind of used to it. Also (although it could all be a bluff) people don't get my gender wrong as there are loads on here who I got the wrong way round and although there is no reason why it should be, it always seems a bit rude to get it wrong

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

It takes me ages to type stuff with these fins you know.
                                I was feeling part of the scenery
                                I walked right out of the machinery
                                My heart going boom boom boom
                                "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                                I've come to take you home."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X