How little we know about each other!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am Bexy By Name Rebecca if Naughty
    Only after the last tree has been cutdown Only after the last river has been poisoned Only after the last fish has been caught Only then will you find
    That money cannot be eaten
    Cree indian

Comment

Originally posted by Bexy View Post
      I Am Bexy By Name Rebecca if Naughty
      Or on a sunday........everyone has a sunday name......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Or on a sunday........everyone has a sunday name......
        That'll be Grandma then.... Well, it is for me
        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          .... with dark hair! Not too young or too old, neither thin nor fat, no specs.....
          .............black curly teeth?
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Corduroy walking stick with pockets in?
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I think the day I joined I had had yet another go at moving the acanthus from the rockery. It's sprouting again though.......and I rather like the way it's resisted convention for the past 30 years

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                The two sets of initials go quite closely together Reminds me of a job I had once.......
                Well either way, I hope they went to the quacks to get it sorted!!

Comment

Hmmph, mine is just boring and practical

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                    So instead of CS, really you should be BS!
                    Cheeky!

Comment

Mine is the same I use on all forums and such as I like to be consistent, but yes It is very boring, just my first initial & surname. but gladly its never taken!

Darren.
                      Chilli Grower
                      mmmmmm Spicy Chilli.....
                      +----------------------------------+
                      | Blog: http://www.dg83.com/blog/|
                      +----------------------------------+

Comment

Hilary was not available, so I added the B, as in 'the other Hilary', it was also once my surname initial....
                        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I do in fact resemble the moniker and the avatar, funnily enough!
                          Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

I suppose you could say that my avatar is my "spirit animal" - I was nicknamed "snowhare" by my hillwalking chums once when they couldn't find me during a teabreak - then I popped my head out of a little snowpit I had dug to have my tea warm and cosy in, instead of being frozen and snow-blasted as they were - a habit winter hares shared with me. I never could understand how a species so foolish as to simply stop to drink tea in a windy spot on a cold day, instead of moving twenty yards to shelter, could come to rule our planet... Then one day I found a small white polyester person sticking out of a snowdrift on the A93, road blocked, middle of nowhere, nothing but the pawprints of snowhares all around...I had my orphan mascot, and my nickname became general.
                            I used the name on a health forum where I was simply known as "sno", and I'm lousy at remembering logins and usernames, so using it here was obvious.

It's going to take me years to learn to pronounce "Sars" like "stairs", instead of rhyming with the virus "SARS"...
                            There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Headfry? ... dont think I am a head fry, but better ask Mr HF lol. I kinda looked like my avatar, though hair is tied back mostly. I wear pink eye shadow! I like lilac/pink but seem to wear a lot of olive green colours these days, oh yes..... I have got older
                              Sebbie cat is a tabby and white, and my phone is always close as it has my calendar, 'to do lists' and my photos stored on it. Even a phone number or two
                              Headfry is the name of our RS400 dinghy - named so because its a 'head fry' learning to sail her
                              Last edited by Headfry; 24-04-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post

It's going to take me years to learn to pronounce "Sars" like "stairs", instead of rhyming with the virus "SARS"...
                                Me too! It's got to be SARS sounding like the virus (not posh, see!)
                                Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X