How little we know about each other!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Now, now, Lottie, you can't just pass RT on that like, even if doesn't give a quack!
    stop quackin on VC,waddle over,and just ask him,you are not that shy,he can send you a pic and news updates every now and then,...........QUACK..QUACKQUACK.....quackquackquack,QUACCCKKKK...hope you are familiar with quackers toungue/speech /beak
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      This thread is very strange,I would just say 2 things.

Cheddar,the single most popular cheese in the world

Malvern,going on the Thursday already got the tickets

And ...... There is an animal called a balm or did I dream it?
      Caerphilly and Welsh Brie - just bought some! Welsh Lamb, Welsh bread and some Welsh milk. We, the foreigners (English) have just left Cardiff. Heading to Monmouth for eats - any suggestions?
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
        You ought to bring March! We could do Saturday or Sunday...
        Is that Three Counties or something else? Next weekend I'm performing in Upton on Severn at the Folk Festival - Sat and Sun. You could come and find me maybe. I'm just praying for a big improvement in the weather for dancing and camping.
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Let me get this straight Lottie because I'm a bit confused
          You're suggesting that I waddle over to Australia to ask RT - what?
          Don't want you to think that I'm ducking out....

Comment

• Gosh no VC swmbo is the educated one in this house I just collect random snippets,had I been truly erudite,then I would have seen the error in Roman's go home before the centurion pointed it out.
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• No suggestions for eating, sorry, but it sounds as if you have a picnic with you.
              Sorry I missed you!

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                Is that Three Counties or something else? Next weekend I'm performing in Upton on Severn at the Folk Festival - Sat and Sun. You could come and find me maybe. I'm just praying for a big improvement in the weather for dancing and camping.
                Its the Malvern Show 10-13 May.

Comment

Gosh no VC swmbo is the educated one in this house I just collect random snippets,had I been truly erudite,then I would have seen the error in Roman's go home before the centurion pointed it out.
                  Must have missed that one! However, you have correctly pointed out that this thread is a bit odd - and getting odder by the post! I can't keep up and I started it.

Comment

Let me get this straight Lottie because I'm a bit confused
                    You're suggesting that I waddle over to Australia to ask RT - what?
                    Don't want you to think that I'm ducking out....
                    send him a PM for when he wakes up,simples,
                    fly over for a holiday,then you see what you get,then you know you got the reall deal,unlike the polar bears and wild game,
                    am now ducking out and under,before MR DUCK wakes up,

am of,got to do a taxi run,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                      Caerphilly and Welsh Brie - just bought some! - any suggestions?
                      Yer,try & find some "Old Shire" the very best Welsh cheddar you can buy

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                        Hate to tell you this but the Severn is on flood alert. Last time I was at Upton the flood mark in the water front pub was 3ft up the wall. Lovely place though when its not under water.

Colin
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Must have missed that one!
                          It is the reason they had the welease,wodney,wodger,woderwick .....

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          However, you have correctly pointed out that this thread is a bit odd - and getting odder by the post! I can't keep up and I started it.
                          Get to your local ale house & sup a couple of pints of Brain's girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                            Hate to tell you this but the Severn is on flood alert. Colin
                            Went for a drive to Attingham this morning & it is near the top of the bank already

Comment

Get to your local ale house & sup a couple of pints of Brain's girl
                              I may have some in the cupboard - save going out in this weather!

After our previous encounter with Brian, I went out for a walk and the first person I met was called - Wodger!! I tried very very hard not to say it or laugh!

Comment

• This is Captain Under,over,what's your vector,Victor?,is that a Roger,Roger?

Stop googling

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X