Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O
    Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
    So it is my picture not the way I post! It just gets worse!

To think VC only found me at the Botanic Gardens because she recognised me! (This is not true - she found the morris side and asked for me.) I'd change the picture but I quite like it.
    Apologies in advance....i didn't realise you were morris dancing, i thought that you were giving a 'piggy back' to a small child and that you were holding on to their legs, not a stick. (y'know like how adults carry their small child on their shoulders kind of thing). Must chase up that overdue eye test! Alas, i too thought you were male :blushes embarrassedly:
    Spelling errors are my area of expertise. Apologies if my jumbled up mind/words cause offence.

Comment

• Well I had to search for Marchogaeth's post to see what she looked like! Actually I would have said female from just a quick glance but if you were asking me to put money on the answer I would have had to put my glasses on or click the 'enlarge' button.
      On this topic - I've been meaning to ask how to put something up as an avatar. I can't see a section for it in profile. Ali
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Hi Ali, Try Settings.

Comment

• Like I said to you before VC, going into General Chat is to be avoided. Good job I really don't have gender issues. Of course what I should do now is change my avatar to a picture of me in an evening frock, (wearing face paint, carrying my stick and wearing bells) and then people browsing this thread in the future would wonder what on earth was wrong with everyone but me! (Or maybe not!)
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Why change it, M? We all know you're a girlie now!
            I sort of recognised you when we met, but I certainly knew you weren't a bloke dancing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Why change it, M? We all know you're a girlie now!
              I sort of recognised you when we met, but I certainly knew you weren't a bloke dancing!!
              I was joking.
              "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                I was joking.
                Same here! Don't change it! More carrots need eating There must be some very pretty boys out there!
                Anyhow on this topic of how well or not we know each other, it was great to meet three new grapes to me yesterday
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Who, who and who, VVG?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Who, who and who, VVG?
                    Jeanied, Taff and Headfry - hope they don't mound my saying.
                    Your turn next VC - remember
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• I'm safe
                      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• I knew about taff and Headfry, not the mystery 3rd - Hi JeanieD!
                        Malvern - which day are you going? Anyone else up for a laugh?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                          I'm safe
                          Um, safe from what or whom, RT?

Comment

• From scaring you lot

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                              From scaring you lot
                              what way might you scare us RT,just picture it,a sun blistered face from the summer,with those adorable bet pouty lips,and little eyes looking soo.....appealing
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ooh you're a naughty one!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X