• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not real! Im just a pigment of your very vivid imagination

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
      Im not real! Im just a pigment of your very vivid imagination
      A very colourful character!
      (I sometimes wonder, CS, whether we have ever met because you use the same lines as I do!)

Comment

Shall make sure and avoid that one then

Sorry, I've written two decent replies, only to be reminded that I'm on IE....therefore, the stupid advert blocks the reply box.

Considering I thought I'd be bored and in bed by eight, can't quite believe it's nearly midnight. Off to bed in the hope o0f some practical input to 'Let's get on' tomnorrow....,.bully me, if needs must! Night. xxxc
        Last edited by di; 11-02-2012, 11:49 PM.
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

No bullying from me tomorrow - I'm having another man in , in the morning! Then its off to my other garden. Night, night, sleep tight, mind the bugs don't bite!

Comment

Please bully me....you may have a mnan in, no such luxuries here! Come 10:00 I need to be answerable to you lot, enjoy your man tomorro. xx

Comment

I don't think "enjoy" is quite the word I would use! He teaches Stained glass and wants to run a day school here in the village. I'm going to cast my evil eye over his application for funding and tell him whether the Committee that I'm on will support it. It also means I have to be up and dressed, with the house looking moderately tidy by 10am. So who is going to nag who?

Comment

After my day today?......tidying my bedroom or curling up under the duvet for '5' minutes.....bedroom can be last on my list tomorrow!...shall expect plenty of nagging from 10:30.

Sleep well all and sweet dreams. xx

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                  Well TS has 12.
                  and they're all special needs. but, I can change them every year

Originally posted by di View Post
                  Aaaaaargh....I've got a message!!! Do I open it or wait til the morning?
                  Come on, up you get, we want to know what your inbox has
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I wonder if Piskie would lend me her knees.
                    My knees are your knees any time they can be of help
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

Why Thank you.

It was just a perv....who has now been blocked!

Comment

anyone we know?
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Oh Dear, that's a point. If you're not really a perv and intended 'How's about giving me a go ' as being polite....sorry

Comment

Well, it definitely wasn't me!! I've told you before Di, you're not my type!! Glad you're up and about so early. Now. get on with some drudgery - or else!!

Comment

Oh Dear, that's a point. If you're not really a perv and intended 'How's about giving me a go ' as being polite....sorry
                              Yup - this is what I meant! I had one guy who said he was married and lived in Cardiff and came to <where I lived at the time> once a month for an overnight and was I interested in some [his words] 'hot loving' whilst he was over there.

OOh - sign me up for that treat, why don't you?

Comment

Funny you should say Cardiff, Zaz. Don't suppose you have his number?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X