No announcement yet.

Dating Agencies,

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of us are damaged goods, Snohare! We are all just as nature intended - but we've seen life, experienced its ups and downs and survived. Life is just one big book; we finish a chapter and a new one begins. Turn a page and there is something new and exciting to read. Maybe we'll never get to read the last page, but I, for one, am going to give it my best shot!

Comment

Turn a page and there is something new and exciting to read.
      Hmm, it certainly is exciting when you are dyslexic !
      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
        Hmm, it certainly is exciting when you are dyslexic !
        Or when you turn off spellchecker!

Comment

Only the softest my Sweet!

Snohare, I might be wrong here but...I don't believe there's a person beyond their twenties that's not 'damaged'. They might be damaged through insecurity or they might be damaged through arrogance that they're perfect. Life is all about taking risks, you might get hurt along the way, you might not. The moment you see yourself as a minority 'damaged' one though, that's the moment you need to sit up and take stock! One, two, three or more heartbreaks don't make you a failure, just means that you have a loving heart that's open to being loved...and sometimes hurt. I will admit, I really thought I'd found 'the One' this last time. I honestly believe that they did too. Yes, it's over. Yes, I'm heart broken. No, neither of us were to blame....just two totally incompattible people that were perhaps meant to meet, love and learn. Just not spend their lives together. Stop being down on yourself. So far, your qualities might not have been exactly what the other wanted.....don't over analyse but have a quick look to check you weren't asking too much, then get out there and find the man/woman of your dreams.....they're out there. xx
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Would seem you're far quicker typers than me...must learn to put them other fingers to good use!

Comment

Aaaaaargh....I've got a message!!! Do I open it or wait til the morning?

Comment

I shan't ask what you were doing with your other fingers then!!
                PS Do I get a fluffy puppy with the toilet roll?

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
                  Not on the Oiuja Board?

Comment

then get out there and find the man/woman of your dreams.....they're out there. xx
                    And the same goes for you Di.

Comment

Open the box!
                      Last edited by cardiffsteve; 11-02-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Talking of Ouija boards I came across this BrainJar.com: Ouija Board
                        It says that I'm going to have 11 children!! I thought I was too old for that! Do I have adopt a football team or something?

Comment

Well TS has 12.

Comment

I've only done a oijua board the once VC...absolutely scared the poo out of me.

Not asking is a jolly good option and no, there was no puppy....bloody co op and their deals!

CS....but where and who and such?! I'll admit that I've been on a bit of a downer lately, could hardly lie to you lot as you've had to put up with the wingeing, whilst real friends just see an extra large cap...not saying you're not all real...just how much do I need the guilt of a hundred gardeners attempting suicide because the di told them they weren't real:eekL:

Comment

you've all been quicker than me again!

Comment

What's going on Di? First there's no puppy, then you say we're not real, then you act like we're all lemmings about to jump off a cliff. Well,. forget it, I have absolutely no head for heights - and I'm not going to jump - so there. Now get back to your embroidery! And make it quick, I want to go to the loo!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X