No announcement yet.

Snow And Ice Warning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowing here at the mo Kids hockey cancelled for today and their rugby cancelled for tomorrow. I can stay in and just please myself for a change.

Comment

it's just playing snow here at the mo,but it's bloomin cold,had to turn up the stat to 25 and don a wooly,recon tis time to shut it all out by closing the curtains,and help retain some heat,must get me hot water bottles at the ready,and in bed before i hit the sack,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

It started snowing here around 2.30 and settling
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Just read the Met Office UK weather warnings BBC Weather : United Kingdom
          The good news is that there are no Flood warnings in force! So..... always look on the bright side of life...

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
            it's just playing snow here at the mo,but it's bloomin cold,had to turn up the stat to 25 and don a wooly,recon tis time to shut it all out by closing the curtains,and help retain some heat,must get me hot water bottles at the ready,and in bed before i hit the sack,
            Well, I'm sat in front of a roaring fire, feet up with the laptop, kindle, magazines and my coffee looking out at the whitestuff! It feels great at the moment, though I'm sure the novelty will wear off by tomorrow

Comment

Raining here now most of the snow has gone.
              Hope it dont freeze tonight.

Comment

Light but steady snowfall here, cars are struggling to get up and down the road. Hope it turns to rain soon, or clears tomorrow, otherwise I'll not be able to get to work on Monday.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

CS I was just about to say that you're obviously not in the same bit of Cardiff as I am but thought I'd better stick my hand out of the window first. You know what? Its raining here too! Still lots of snow on the ground though.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    CS I was just about to say that you're obviously not in the same bit of Cardiff ......
                    I'm near the Heath hospital

Comment

Heavy snowfall here at mo. Up to five inches on ground here now, still coming down in big flakes
                      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Just raining now. Not going to wake up to a Winter Wonderland here then.......

Jules
                        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                          I'm near the Heath hospital
                          Handy for parking! I used to live in Heathwood Road before I moved to Ribena, up the Wenallt. Still snow on the ground here.

Comment

OOh! Very posh VC.

Comment

Naaah not really. We call it Ribena without - without pavements, drains, cable, but with high rates and the noise of the M4.

Comment

Could be worse, You could live in Lisvane

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X