X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Phew. Loving your work VC. x
    Glad you approve! BTW how should I sow my carrots?

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
      Gin and popcorn for me. Numbs the pain of carrots (I need a teary smily).
      Gin and popcorn! That's revolting - Yuk!! Doesn't the popcorn float?

Comment

In my mouth, yes! Salty Tyrells with Blooms Gin and T. I'm in heaven today...heaven!
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Paaaaaarsnips!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            Paaaaaarsnips!
            Watch it G4, my finger is still hovering over the button
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

She's obsessed with long taproots
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                Watch it G4, my finger is still hovering over the button
                And your point is?

Comment

See...point...obsessed!

Comment

In my mouth, yes! Salty Tyrells with Blooms Gin and T. I'm in heaven today...heaven!
                    Carry on eating like that and you will be......
                    Red wine and Tyrrells Lightly salted crisps is another matter however. Can I pass you some?

Comment

Aaaaah Tyrells crisps are fab. But not when I'm trying to kick the carbs.

I also adore those mixed veggie crisps, and as for PAAAAAARSNIP crisps, well, they are just soooo deeeeeelish!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Carry on eating like that and you will be......
                        Red wine and Tyrrells Lightly salted crisps is another matter however. Can I pass you some?
                        Popcorn is healthier than crisps, young lady and as for red wine...gin is medicinal and one of my five a day!

Comment

I think my luxury for a Desert island might be an unlimited supply of crisps. I know that's another thread but I've only just thought of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            Aaaaah Tyrells crisps are fab. But not when I'm trying to kick the carbs.

I also adore those mixed veggie crisps, and as for PAAAAAARSNIP crisps, well, they are just soooo deeeeeelish!
                            Do you want to get this thread closed? P words are banned!

Comment

Popcorn is healthier than crisps, young lady and as for red wine...gin is medicinal and one of my five a day!
                              Would you mind calling me "young lady" again. That's quite a novelty these days!
                              Could you also explain how gin can be one of your five a day? Is that five units of alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Would you mind calling me "young lady" again. That's quite a novelty these days!
                                Could you also explain how gin can be one of your five a day? Is that five units of alcohol?
                                Juniper berries - FRUIT!
                                Honeysuckle notes - two of my five
                                Cucumber notes - three of my five
                                Herbs - four of my five
                                YOUNG LADY
                                Last edited by VirginVegGrower; 28-01-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X