Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a member longer than you and I have a memory like an elephant (please don't mention my behind!).

Comment

Are you being mendacious CS?
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
        I dont know?
        If i knew what mendacious meant I'd let you know

Comment

Shouldn't that be persondacious?

Comment

Yea nongender specific

Comment

Don't want to be controversial, do we?

Comment

Let's not go here again!
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                  Zaz, unfortunately, sometimes just by responding to comments like "silly sense of humour" encourages those who make make them. I nearly choked when I read it but chose to ignore although I fully understand why others felt the need to react. I'd much rather that folks just responded to the issue without trying to futher their own agenda.
                  Unfortunately once a conversation is active; the originator has no control over the comments that follow. That's the nature of the thought process.

I usually keep out of sport threads as I know less than nothing about the topic; but some issues are not about sport in any way shape or form; however I stand by my comment about carrots.

Comment

Let's not go here again!
                    I'm not, definitely not, believe me there is not a controversial bone in my body. I absolutely hate controversy, makes me feel most uneasy. In fact, I feel quite queasy at the thought - better have another glass of wine to overcome it. Ahhhhh!! That's better. Now what were we on about it....?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Now what were we on about it....?
                      Carrots. But the same goes for p*****ps as well.

But then you knew that - didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                        Carrots. But the same goes for p*****ps as well.

But then you knew that - didn't you?
                        Of course I knew that, Zaz. I've learnt a lot from this Forum and will continue to give Carrots and p*****ps the treatment they deserve.

Comment

Phew. Loving your work VC. x

Comment

Of course I knew that, Zaz. I've learnt a lot from this Forum and will continue to give Carrots and p*****ps the treatment they deserve.
                            What, throw them in the bin?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                              Unfortunately once a conversation is active; the originator has no control over the comments that follow. That's the nature of the thought process.

I usually keep out of sport threads as I know less than nothing about the topic; but some issues are not about sport in any way shape or form; however I stand by my comment about carrots.
                              And what did you say about carrots? Are you being purist?

Comment

I'm not, definitely not, believe me there is not a controversial bone in my body. I absolutely hate controversy, makes me feel most uneasy. In fact, I feel quite queasy at the thought - better have another glass of wine to overcome it. Ahhhhh!! That's better. Now what were we on about it....?
                                Gin and popcorn for me. Numbs the pain of carrots (I need a teary smily).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X