Is it me or my landlord crazy!!??!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Thanks TS you are a star.

I did find out about the witness thing, its just a joke to think he needs it and forges a signature! anyway, at least it makes it easy for us............ now how do you sign Mickey Mouse again! ??
    Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
    Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
    FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

Good work 2sheds only one correction if I may. If the landlord owns the gas cooker he must by law keep it good repair and have it inspected on an annual basis. Gas Installation & Use Regulations 1998. Regulation 36 Duties of landlords.

Colin
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Munch View Post
        I did find out about the witness thing, its just a joke to think he needs it and forges a signature!
        It just goes to show that he doesn't know what he's doing. My ex was an accidental landlord and didn't have a scooby either (when he moved out of each house he'd let it to friends/colleagues/family rather than sell)
        He used to print TAs off the internet, but didn't even read through them to take out the clauses which weren't applicable (eg having the chimney swept ... in a flat?!)
        Last edited by Two_Sheds; 03-09-2011, 09:51 PM.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

He also needs an annual PAT test on all electrical things with plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Corris View Post
            He also needs an annual PAT test on all electrical things with plugs.
            Only on the items supplied by the landlord..
            <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

How's it been going Munch? Your issues were covered on BBC News - Money Box Live: Renting and letting this afternoon. One of the things I noted that the experts said, was that an AS Tenancy does indeed become a periodic (or rolling) tenancy, and that you don't need to have a new tenancy signed every year. It's in the landlord's interest to keep a good tenant, so they might well agree to just having that one, original piece of paper, because it does stand up in law
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X