Vine slow today?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine slow today?

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems? Taking ages to load pages and posts.

Me too, should encourage me to get down the allotment when I've finished feeding the baby though

Comment

Its not just my link then! Are the boffins fiddling again?
      Fantasy reminds us that the soul is sane but the universe is wild and full of marvels

http://thefrontyardblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cancel the above - it's speeded up now
        Last edited by rustylady; 30-07-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

slow isn't the word, it is utterly pathetic. Hope the techies are on the job.

Comment

Cancel my last post. It's gone slow again - even slower than it was before

Comment

Snails pace and getting worse, just glad I am not aloan, alone even.

Colin
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

two hours on and yes it does seem to be even slower.

Comment

The tetchies are unlikely to be working on it at the weekend! It's been slow on and off for me recently, too. Our broadband connection isn't great, and at peak times it's a PITA. I've changed my browser settings to clear most cookies on shutdown, which seems to make a difference. Having FB open at the same time as the Vine seems to slow it down too.

I wish I knew more about pootas and all that stuff...
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 30-07-2011, 04:21 PM.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    The tetchies are unlikely to be working on it at the weekend! It's been slow on and off for me recently, too. Our broadband connection isn't great, and at peak times it's a PITA. I've changed my browser settings to clear most cookies on shutdown, which seems to make a difference. Having FB open at the same time as the Vine seems to slow it down too.

I wish I knew more about pootas and all that stuff...
                    Nooooh, it's us who are tetchie because the techies aren't around . My access speeds have been ok until today when speed is the wrong word. I don't have anything else open either so looks like the server is on a go slow. Maybe someone will try a restart to see if it clears itself.

Comment

This is the third time today I've tried to come and see you all, but it's been so slow I've given up. This time I loaded it, waited (had a shower) clicked a link, waited (shaved mi legs) clicked a link, waited (varnished mi toe nails) got in here. Moaned. Think I might go and find something else to do .......
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

This is so slow its painfull, anyone got a shilling for the meter

Comment

I'm 'reloading' the page each time, and it seems to be working. s..l..o..w..l..y, but I cba...
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has persevered with the site and kept posting. You saved me from withdrawal symptoms.

Colin
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Probably find the data files on the server need clearing (at least I think that's what my OH says when the servers at his work take a holiday ) or something equally technical.

Thought the router download speed had been 'throttled back' again by our ever so customer aware provider who appears to be of the opinion that it's ok to reduce the download speed whenever they take a fancy to.

Reet
                              x
                              Last edited by reetnproper; 30-07-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X