Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything you really wouldn't like to do without?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    Sounds good! Mr. G has this notion of us driving down through France and Spain to visit various friends and rellies that have escaped blighty. If this were ever to happen (when we win the Lotto ), we'll add you to the list! Have you got room for a 26' long Caravan!?
    It would never get up our track!
    However if you could bear to park it and come on without, we have a caravan which would make an adequate bedroom, as well as our 'guest room' (in which we have yet to supply beds, but the intention is there), and there are places that would be safe (the road from the village should be called 'Avenida des Ingles', and most of those houses have decent parking areas).
    Of course we aren't there much of the time..... (until we win the lottery, or Ernie decides he likes us).
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
      Tea. I NEED tea!
      (I don't have any mascara either. I have a lipstick that I used last for a wedding 5 years ago!)
      i'm not into make up either - the only time i realise i should put it on is when I am in london and I am the only woman without it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        I think we NEEEEED a piccie of the Dog!
        I would do but I'm beyond help when it comes to such things. If you come to Vinstock you'll see him in the flesh.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
          I would do but I'm beyond help when it comes to such things. If you come to Vinstock you'll see him in the flesh.
          Thank goodness for that Boble, I thought for a minute there you were going to say mascara!
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by petal View Post
            i'm not into make up either - the only time i realise i should put it on is when I am in london and I am the only woman without it!!!!
            Another reason to avoid the God awful place

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Oh I do have a 'can't do without'.... MARMITE. (sorry those who don't like it, but I got to likig the stuff when I was no more than 2, so much so that the 'baby/toddler clinic' called me Marmite, Mum bought so much, and I've not changed my mind since!)
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                Oh I do have a 'can't do without'.... MARMITE. (sorry those who don't like it, but I got to likig the stuff when I was no more than 2, so much so that the 'baby/toddler clinic' called me Marmite, Mum bought so much, and I've not changed my mind since!)
                Aaaaah, yes. Got a huuuuuge Jar in the cupboard at the moment... and a small one, that came with a Mug and Toast Rack, for Christmad... and a squeezy one in the Caravan...
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 11-01-2011, 02:47 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Home made dripping. It makes such beautiful gravy. Now that's a bit different to mascara.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X