Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayput greenhouses that don't blow away but blow in.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• seeing a baby rabbit in my plots which until now have been rabbit free as a result of my fencework.

Comment

• Young men driving one-handed round a blind corner while jabbering on the phone: I've got your index number and I'm sending it in (3 this week already)
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Stupid hubby acting the martyr over something....

It's mostly his own fault, and he's now in a mood about it. I've offered to try and sort it, but apparantly "It's OK... *big sigh*" - get off the cross, we need the wood, dammit!

I am actually trying to sort it out anyway, not because I feel sorry for him, but because I'm going to have to put up with 12 months of him moaning and whinging otherwise.... doing it for my sanity, not his!!

Comment

• Blimmin eBay! Why the chuff do they change things for the sake of it? I WANT all my information stored and displayed the way it was; on ONE PAGE. I don't want to have to click on 'Purchases' or 'Sales' to find out information and see what I have listed there. I WANT it ALL on ONE page how I had it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Ewwww - men who come out of the gents still fiddling with their flies.... NO NEED!
              http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

• Men who don't take a bl**dy bit of notice of what you say. Stand the darn thing on the p*ss, and it leaks ALL OVER MY CHUFFIN' CAR SEAT AND FLOOR!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I know I shouldn't shout, but right now, if he was here, I'd chuffin' well knock him into next week!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Victor Meldrew, the postman has just been (he's not called Victor Meldrew you understand, but I'm sure YKWIM)

a) Whatever happened to getting the post delivered first thing in the morning and
                  b) It was a C Word catalogue and it's not yet June!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Cats who think it is OK to bite the hand that strokes them ...
                    Ouch!
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel
                      I think I've missed something there ......................
                      You are ALL chatting on the rant thread!

So I deleted you
                      Last edited by FionaH; 26-05-2011, 07:27 PM.
                      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• Apparently, blogger has "an issue which is preventing login and comment posting for some users" - yes, that'll be me, then.

It's bad enough with only having half a Vine without only being able to look and not post/comment on blogs as well.

Comment

• Massive flamin lorries that come thundering through the village in order to shave about 2 minutes off their journey time

Comment

• Why is it, whenever I try to have a bladdy good rant at work, people (with one exception ) turn it into a rant about their work problems...Noooo, this is my rant! Let me let off steam and then give me some advice, don't load me up with your baggage as well

Comment

• BAH I'm so jealous I cant see! I hate feeling like this - I'm orf to bed...
                              http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

• My brother wants to come and visit only with a dog he'll be petsitting - dog chases and would kill cats and chickens. Plus likes to 'mark' his territory, last visit he marked most rooms and my bed.....
                                Feel bullied into saying yes to the visit as he can't come any other time - he gets use of the car whilst owners are away - and he can't normally get here as his van seats 2 so his wife and baby don't all fit in.
                                Haven't told the hubby yet as they'll be an almighty row. Something to look forward to....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X