To my extended family

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Wayne,

Firstly apologies for not sending my best wishes earlier, as you may remember I was out of work for 10 months just starting back 6 weeks ago, been knackered every since!

I'm not very good with words so just wanted to say good luck in the future fella
    Cheers

Danny

Comment

Just catching up Wayne. Sorry to hear your news, but you are a positive, ready for anything kinda guy. I'm sure things will work out for you. Let us all know how you get on mate. Big hugs for you all from me and Dexy.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Just catching up here too. Sorry the decision was made for you HW - or perhaps it's a good thing! Glad you're doing ok with it all, I'm taking inspirational notes as OH and I are both facing 're-organisation' and we know that redundancies will be happening. So we've shelved some plans for this year and I've decided I'll take most of the garden for veg growing
        Life is too short for drama & petty things!
        So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I'm sure everything will work out fine for you Wayne & you will have your redundancy to fall back on for now. Hopefully the new job will suit you, my O.H. has a similar routine in that he travels & stays out, goes abroad sometimes but also spends odd days/ half days working from home. It works for us but we don't have children, it could work/not work for you but you'd have to give it a try, it might also make a difference to your plans to get a dog (unless you've already got one while I've been away from the vine a few weeks!) Good luck with whatever you choose to do & you'll always have the lovely LadyWayne & Bean to support you & to come home to wherever you work.
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I was fine with this when it happened, but as the news has filtered out (and I've said my goodbyes) around the world, the messages and comments that have come back have made me quite emotional.

Maybe inappropriate, but I'm filled with a sense of pride and achievement at what has been said. If I may share a couple..

From an ex-colleague in Italy;
            Wayne !!!
            no good news at all!!
            I am so surprised. You are the best marketing resp. all over the group...
            I cannot believe it.
            When did you get the news?

I am so sorry.....

From a colleague in Germany;
            It is absolutely unbelievable that you are leaving and I am very very sad to hear this. It was a pleasure to work with you and I feel ashamed for what (Co Name) is doing. They will loose an expert in marketing, the best we ever had on board. I simply cannot understand this decision why they are doing this......

I know this is only a small consolation for you.... wish I could do something

Thank you for your constant support, thank for your translation helps, thanks for everything.

I do wish you all the very best for your future and sincerely hope new challenges are coming up in companies that treat you better and appreciate your knowledge.

Take good care of you and maybe we hear from each other.

Warmest regards,

Sweden;
            I'm really so sorry that you are leaving (Co Name). You've been a wonderful help in so many situations. I love your comments on e-mails that we get from (Head Office) - when we think we're stupid and don't understand what they mean .
            I wish you and your family all the best in the future.

I will sure miss you.

France;
            it sounds it is your time to leave...
            I hope your futur without (Co Name) will be nice...
            9 years it's part of life, let's hope something fine will come soon for you.
            It's'bad luck that UK has been so affected by the crise.
            I truly apreciate working with you, always on a positiv way of thinking and doing things !-))
            If ever you come to visit Paris, I would be happy to meet you there.
            I wish you the best...

France (from the boss that contributed to the decision to remove my role);
            Hi Wayne

Not an easy situation for you and never an easy decision to take. Behind each company decision there are personal consequences.

I know the good job you have done for (Co Name) and the good an open relations you have had with your colleagues (international incl.).

I hope you will find soon a job at the level of your competences and your wishes.

I feel like it, gives us some news when things will be settled (to 'colleague name' or to me)

Bonne chance Wayne.

There are more, and several phone conversations I've had, and some of you will think I'm bragging or whatever, but do you know what - I'm taking what positives I can!
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I guess we're all special.

I'm not given much to emotion as is known amongst my entourage, but I think I would have probably welled up reading some of them.

Hope things sort themselves out soonest re work, if you and LW and the little fella fancy a few days away in La Belle France during your enforced time off, you'd be more than welcome to pop across La Manche and spend it in your 3/4's chez Leponge.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

It just goes to show how well respected you are in your professional life. I hope you'll keep the messages, they're better than references in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                  It just goes to show how well respected you are in your professional life. I hope you'll keep the messages, they're better than references in my humble opinion.
                  Gave me a great idea, thanks Rachel.

By the by, if anyone knows/hears of anyone looking for a marketing bod, please forward my profile page...

Wayne Coulter - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

Most grateful.
                  Last edited by HeyWayne; 20-07-2010, 12:46 PM.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Oh wow. How genuinely touching. Very special to read such warm and appreciative things about yourself.

Hope you're doing ok - new horizons beckoning...
                    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                      Hope things sort themselves out soonest re work, if you and LW and the little fella fancy a few days away in La Belle France during your enforced time off, you'd be more than welcome to pop across La Manche and spend it in your 3/4's chez Leponge.
                      Thanks bob, that means a lot - truly. Cheers dude.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Wayne, all the very best wishes to you and the family.

Hopefully the proposed new job will work out or some other lucky company will get a top man!
                        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                          Gave me a great idea, thanks Rachel.
                          You is mucho welcome Winston! (I thought it might plant a seed )

Comment

Just applied for, and spoke to a dude about a job that seems written for me. Cross them fingers peepholes.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I didn't respond earlier cause I didn't know what to say. Now I do - got my fingers crossed for you

Comment

Fingers, legs, toes, arms and eyes crossed. Boy do I look a picture! Good Luck Wayne.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X