No announcement yet.

Cinema Vs DVD....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking my Mum to see Wolfman at the cinema tomorrow...she's a big horror film fan, but not so much the films they call 'horror' now - blood and torture types, you know like 'Saw 28'?
    She likes the old Hammer's with Christopher Lee, where everything is left to the viewers imagination (and is therefore much more frighening)

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
      I'm taking my Mum to see Wolfman at the cinema tomorrow...she's a big horror film fan, but not so much the films they call 'horror' now - blood and torture types, you know like 'Saw 28'?
      She likes the old Hammer's with Christopher Lee, where everything is left to the viewers imagination (and is therefore much more frighening)
      Nerdfact:

It's set in Chatsworth, y'know!

I'll go now...

Comment

Love the cinema...or DVDs...addicted to both, if truth be known!

Only time we go to the cinema is on a Wednesday, with the wonderful Orange Wed 2 4 1 offer. We head to Pizza Express first for our 2 4 1 pizza, then on to the cinema...half price, so we treat ourselves to a Ben & Jerry's core sunday!!
        I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

My vote's for the cinema, but absent of people, as there are always those that give me high blood pressure by talking, throwing things or having text/mobile conversations.

Not been since I was pregnant with my little boy though, as we don't have a babysitter. We do have a large TV though and a blu-ray player, so apart from the delay to watch things it's not all bad!

Comment

The last film I actaully wanted to see at the cinema was LOTR - the return of the king. I went to a late showing and can remember it was such a long film it was dawn when I it finnished.

OH forced me to go to see Twilight - new moon, never again, would rather stick pins in my eyes.
            Packed with teenage girls who screamed everytime that skinny ill looking one appeared on screen. couldn't even sleep through it!

Virign on-demand for us or a download. and of course with the added bonus of a beer if i want it
            Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
            Bob Dylan

Comment

I always find the cinema is too loud, and that by the time I get out of there, I have trouble breathing because I've been holding my breath at all the tense bits.
              I will go for a film I really want to watch, but mostly it's dvd's.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X