No announcement yet.

All you can eat chinese ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to normallity now. Sausage and mash and beans on toast today and reasonable portions too. However there were a couple of my wifes superb homemade cupcakes for supper.
    The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Comment

Well Jay your blog inspired me to include a photo diary of what I ate today....and today was a baaad food day, eating plenty. Gotta say, don't think it even touched your buffet...or some of your bad days! Still loved your blog though...following it avidly now. Your OH's cupcakes look smashing!
      I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        Jackie, there's one down the road from us. It is really horrible, bright lighting, no atmosphere: you have to help yourself from a "salad bar" type thing and all the utensils get put in the wrong pans.

As a vegetarian, there was literally nothing I could eat, because the veggie options weren't marked up, and because of the contamination by dirty utensils.

Horrible, horrible.
        Luckily my OH didnt come with us cos he is vegetarian and would have been complaing that the food and utensils were not kept seperate, people were dipping into everything with the sppon they had picked up first instaed of putting it back. Not very much was veggie anyway. The food was in a long server that you walked around helping youself. It didnt even look very nice and had I not been at sons gf birthday with 18 others I would have walked out.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

There's one near me too, and I have to say I love it. I love to be bloated on reasonably well cooked and tasty food, and for a lot less than I would pay for myself, and, probably most importantly for me, I dont have to prepare/cook/tidy up.
          In the one I go to, the fish actually swim about beneath your feet, although I'm not totally sure they end up in the pot.
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X