All you can eat chinese ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you can eat chinese ?

We went for an all you can eat chinese today and being as I have to photograph all my food for my food blog then I thought I would hold back a bit.
    I was gob smacked when I up loaded the photographs tonight !
    Does anyone else really eat all that they can eat when going to these places or is it just me ?
    The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

We ate at a similar place in central London last weeek. The food was great and we went back many many times. However the friend we took ate almost nothing and just wanted to stock up on the drink humm not quite the point
    Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

We have one not too far away, and go there occasionally. The food is excellent (unless you go there late) and the drinks are expensive. Some people rush in, scoff, and rush out again (to a film or bowling or whatever). We usually stay a while and eat loads!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I am speechless at the amount of buffet you consumed. I think I'd have to bar you if it was my establishment, you certainly got your money's worth. I have never stumbled upon your blog before, but now I have I am completely fascinated. From one food obsessed individual to another....well done you!
        I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

wow, you must be a real giant to eat all that! That's about as much as I eat in one week when I am not on a diet lol

Comment

I am 6ft 5ins and around 16 stone. Not as big as I used to be when I was a full time manual worker though, I topped the scales at about 18 stone then.
            My photograph is on my blog, I think I look pretty much in proportion and since I have started the blog I have lost weight !
            I dred to think how much food I must have got through before

Comment

I've had an interesting read of your food blog!
              I love your enthusiasm- it makes me want to cook for you!!!
              Great piccies too!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That is a lot ! I could have probably got through that when I was working outside everyday in winter but not now. The fish in the tank would of put me off too !
                I don't want them watching me munching down one of their mates

Comment

A friend in the catering business tells me that if you 'go back' more than 5 times, the restaurant does not make a profit - since most people only go for starters, mains and a dessert, the restaurant comes out ahead. JayJay - you're barred!

Comment

Oh Dear,

Is it like my wife says "all you can eat is an invitation", not an order

Comment

I've just been showing what you ate to Mr in pots and he thought it was the restaurant menu
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

OMG! I've just looked on your blog at all the food you ate and I can't see how you could eat it all in one go I don't even eat all that much in a week and I thought I ate a lot!
                        Still, it does all look very tasty and Chinese is my favourite food.
                        Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

I'm actually feeling a bit sick reading about it! I love food but really hate that bloated feeling you get when you eat too much so am more of a reasonable portion but good quality kind of person and wish that a lot of restaurants these days would cut back their portions to something more reasonable as it's horrible being overfaced with food and I used to like being able to fit in pudding in but it's pretty rare these days that I can manage more than one course as they've all got so big!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Went to an all you can eat chinese just before christmas and it was horrible, very busy place but the food uggghhh wouldnt go there again. It was only £9.95p each.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

Jackie, there's one down the road from us. It is really horrible, bright lighting, no atmosphere: you have to help yourself from a "salad bar" type thing and all the utensils get put in the wrong pans.

As a vegetarian, there was literally nothing I could eat, because the veggie options weren't marked up, and because of the contamination by dirty utensils.

Horrible, horrible.
                              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X