No announcement yet.

What Did You Get For Christmas???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH managed to get me beautiful town bike complete with massive basket which had only been ridden about 2 miles so is like new. Totally gorgeous and a total surprise as I never expected anything so fab even though I'd been looking out on an old one to do up.

From others got some vegetable cook book cards, a voucher to buy a couple of fruit trees from Blackmoor Nurseries, some 4' long plastic canes, choccies, smellies, wine, a couple of books, CDs etc and a bird bath. In summary a really good and generous haul so I'm very happy.

Oh yes, and also a little hand fork, how could I forget!
    Last edited by Alison; 28-12-2009, 05:06 PM. Reason: Forgot the hand fork!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Been a very lucky girl this year. I got a diamond bracelet, perfume,books, clothing, some pennies. Paper potmaker, subscription to gyo and a tool sharpener

Best of all - Arranged a video conference for my mum from my brother who is in the forces.

Congratulations to Brengirl a very special present for you this year.
      http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Lots of greedy presents but the big one was a paslode nail gun from the wifey. Bang on.

Comment

Father Christmas got Andi a butter dish....he also got one for me!.....sad thing is,I used up all the butter baking on Christmas Eve!

We didn't have the pennies to get each other much this year but Andi got me a funny chook book,a Scrabble Dictionary() and some Fairy chimes from the kiddies.Then there was the great SS gift,(thankyou again) and pennies from our parents.
          A
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

hi all my best xmas prezzie ever was my baby tortoise my o/h got for me followed by my allan titchmarsh book and some lovely body shop stuffs

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              We didn't have the pennies to get each other much this year but Andi got me a funny chook book,a Scrabble Dictionary()

Oh everything is becoming clear now! Note to self get scrabble dictionary befor playing Di at Scrabble again!
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                Oh everything is becoming clear now! Note to self get scrabble dictionary befor playing Di at Scrabble again!
                TBH it's probably one of those things that will get stuffed in a drawer and forgotten about,,,,,,,or will it?mind you,it came in handy when me & Andi played a proper game and he was trying to get away with total gobbledy gook words!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                  ...a Scrabble Dictionary() ...
                  You'd best get it out then Missus

Oddly, I also got a butter dish for a present, and a toast rack!

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                    You'd best get it out then Missus

Oddly, I also got a butter dish for a present, and a toast rack!
                    It's under the tree and I don't dare go anywhere near....we've got friends round for New Year and the slightest movement near it and it sheds another load of needles!....come New Year you watch out though!

Comment

I've been a very lucky Girl this year I've been bought, for the garden..8 railway sleepers for a large raised bed, a 6'x4' green house, a mixture of terracotta pots off my wonderful OH. I also got a bottle of DKNY BE DELICIOUS from him as well. Some M&S smellys, 4 D.V.Ds 1 of which is Ice Age 3 yip pee, 2 bottles of Baileys, some costume jewellery, pj's & slippers, box of After Eight's, 8GB card for one of my cameras and lots of money and last but by no means least a beautiful pressie from my SS.
                      Last edited by ginger ninger; 29-12-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Oh, how very extremely remiss! I totally didn't mention the money off my dad, which he kindly gave me before Christmas. It made a huge difference for us and the kids, and I really am incredibly grateful!

Comment

My sister and niece bought me the rotary soil sieve I've craved for yonks, Katie Thear's Starting With Chickens, Reb Williams' Grow Your Own Cows, and an egg skelter to come.

Aunt gave me a lot of money for birthday and Christmas and I've bought a set of Le Creuset Pans and rack and a subscription to GYO and some pretty undies.

Friend has bought me slippers which you boil a thingwee and slip it into the slippers to warm your feet. Perfect for me, usually the only way I get my feet warm is to blast the car heater onto them.

I got a box of chocolates which my friend didn't want to give me because their house rat (now deceased) ate the orange cream in the corner. She promised the remainder weren't laced with poison, so working on the theory you can never have too much chocolate, I said I wanted them anyway and am happily munching through them now.

I had scarfs and gloves and bracelets and more chocs.

Best of all, four of my family and friends have had near fatal accidents and illnesses during 2009 and have all recovered sufficiently to enjoy this Christmas and will, fingers crossed, continue to do well next year☺
                          Last edited by Eco-Chic; 29-12-2009, 04:29 PM. Reason: Grammar!
                          If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Originally posted by braders View Post
                            Evening Grapes

My family all chipped in to buy me a proper Norfolk Greenhouse...still putting it together...will post pics when complete...!!...Happy Boxing Day all...!!
                            Got these seeds too...( see pic ) plus AT book...Greenhouse almost finished by the way..!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by braders View Post
                              Got these seeds too...( see pic ) plus AT book...Greenhouse almost finished by the way..!
                              I do like those large combined packs of seeds. Very good!
                              All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
                              For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

A.T.'s book is great too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X