No announcement yet.

Silly Things Your Cat Does!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my cats when he lies on his back covers his 'dignity' (or what's left of it) with his tail. I do have a picture of one of my other cats 'helping' me look for something by climbing in the space created when I took a drawer out of my sideboard. All you can see is his little head poking out of the hole. Unfortunately I can't remember where I've put the camera. Guess he's going to have to 'help' me find it.

Comment

A cat I once cared for had tried to adopt my sister, whose own cat was not impressed, so I adopted the invader. Micky Mouser was lovely, patient with small children (not to the point of tolerating abuse, but careful to do no damage while protecting himself from youthful over-enthusiasm). He was the only cat I ever met which occasionally DIDN'T land on his feet, but he managed to catch a few wood pigeons (from ambush, when they came after the cherries), and it took him 2 'lessons' (of having his 'new toy' confiscated) to learn that if he caught a mouse, he shouldn't bring it home alive.
      He did manage, one cold evening, to set his tail on fire on the electric bar fire. The small of burning fur alerted us, and he was forcibly removed from where he had stood to drape the tail over the hot bar (it was one of those fires with a widely spaced 'guard'). The flames died down at once, but at this point he noticed that his tail was feeling odd, so of course he decided to wash it... the burnt bit was still hot.
      Fortunately he didn't suffer any serious or lasting harm, and he did learn NOT to stand too close to the bar fire!
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X