• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incy View Post
    ROFL. Can just picture it now
    Yup - me too - made me LAFF!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Neo , who was squashed on the roads just after we arrived here, joined our family as a 7 wk old kitten just when I was coming down with pleurisy in the run up to Xmas.
      I had to stay in bed for a couple of weeks and I became his new mom. He used to demand to sleep on my chest during the day and snuggled between us at night.
      For some reason when he'd had a good run round he's jump straight on top of me walk up to my chin and give it a gentle nibble with his tiny front teeth. This habit never left him..sweet or what eh???
      A lovely memory of a lovely cat.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

hmmmm, I think you've seen these before, but for those who haven't. Suzi (the hospice case I took on a year ago and was pts in May) drank out of the loo almost until the end. When she fell in a second time I started putting the lid down!

Rosco with a butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, pose.

Comment

I know that pose, SL - trouble is if you get tempted and give Maisie a tickle on the tum when she does that - you get front paws wrapped round the offending hand, claws out, back legs giving rabbit kicks and a bite from the jaws to boot!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Love the new Simons cat - thanks for link! Got cartoon book from Mr HF for Christmas fab!
            My cats also drink out of watering cans.....seems a very popular thing to do - if you are a cat.
            I always take care with any plant feed etc residues left in watering cans, They get a good rinse out!
            Last edited by Headfry; 04-08-2010, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Elderly ladies husband across the road has just e.mailed me this, its Jinny on top of there wardrobe...Mmmm, I wondered where he'd got to .

Comment

He just wanted to play with the stuffed toys, GN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                  He just wanted to play with the stuffed toys, GN!
                  He love's going to see the elderly couple, they have the fire on most of the time and she feeds him chicken...Enough said.

Comment

I have three tabby cats, 2 boys (This & That) and 1 girl. (missy)

This collects clothes pegs, That collects carrier bags and they all end up under the dining room table

does any one else have cat(s) with OCD, or is it just mine?

Comment

Our cat talks - All the time!! She has a whole range of meows most of which I can understand (after intensive compulsary training) and she never shuts up!! She knows I understand what she wants and wont be quiet until I've stroked/fed/turned tap on/sat on sofa to provide lap etc.

If I am busy and therefore misguidedly decide to ignore her she continues her demands with an evermore sarcastic and annoyed meow! If I push her off my lap she snorts at me and turns her back on me!

But she is lovely

When I go to bed I have to sneak off to try and avoid her hearing me go, because she legs it up the stairs and beats me into the bedroom and hides. (she is not allowed in the bedroom really). Then she waits til I get in bed and pick up my book and then proceeds to get IN the bed!!! She is not happy until her head is on my pillow and body in bed with duvet on, and she has successfully got in the way of me reading my book! If I beat her to the bedroom and shut the door she sits outside doing sad pitiful, nobody loves me, meows until I let her in! (much to the disgust of OH)

Who wears the trousers in my house?!!
                      Tori

Comment

I agree with you Tori _ i can understand Dr Whiskers by the tone of his miow. We have ones for feed me mummy, stroke me mummy, play with me and leave me alone.

I rescued him when the neighbours abandoned him. He's such a grateful cat - he loves all the toys and things I buy him but I think it's because he never had any before.

He's my avatar picture
                        Gill
                        So long and thanks for all the fish....

http://photographywidow.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mr Jenkins (Jinny to his friends) has an amazing vocabulary when it comes to meows, there's one for every occasion if you know what I mean, Jinny's the same when it comes to bed time, he ploughs past as warp speed to bet me to the bedroom and he's GOT to be in front of me not matter what I'm doing.
                          I rescued him of the streets, he's been abandoned when his last family did a moonlight flit and left him behind, he's been with me about 4 years properly, but he hung around for about 8 months and went missing once for a few weeks before he moved in, I wouldn't be without him now.

Comment

It's definatelytrue - cats own you ... you don't own them.

I wonder how many people have been adpoted by a cat rather than actually go out and buy one.

I've had three now and they've all picked me rather than the other way round.
                            Gill
                            So long and thanks for all the fish....

http://photographywidow.blogspot.com/

Comment

My first two came free with an MGB roadster - sadly no longer with me - car or cats. The second two were given me by colleagues. I always say if there is a cat- shaped space in your life, one will slip in there!
                              Currently I'm trying to get adopted by a semi wild cat who frequents the garden. He ain't having anything to do with the human yet - just the cat food.
                              Talk of the devil, he has just sauntered across my shed roof, having a yowl. I waved at him, he looked at me balefully and wandered off. Maybe time to put a bowl out.
                              Now my other cat has gone out to see what's going on - and sniffing round the cat food she doesn't like. The madam - if she eats it...
                              Last edited by Jeanied; 17-03-2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

His Lordship (Jinny) has got into the habit of draping his tail over the key's on mi lappy, when he's not doing that he likes nothing more than helping (I use the term help loosely) me change the quilt cover

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X