Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicos and Seahorse swiftly got out their game of Cluedo and....
    Last edited by Nicos; 14-11-2009, 05:48 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

......Peter came trundling over with his red barrow.......

Comment

... tripped over PW and one of the pompiers who were having an arm wrestling contest and poured the contents of his barrow all over...
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

.... the floor, causing the goat to bleat and make a run for it, and the assorted dogs to give chase ....
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
            ... tripped over PW and one of the pompiers who were having an arm wrestling contest and poured the contents of his barrow all over...
            "Where the .....am I said Brengirl as she pushed open the Saloon door. Should I go, or should I stay?

Comment

Oh YEY called Bex..I need some more manure!!!
              Come on Brengirl- help me shovel up this lot..your part frock is ideal with your wellies!!!!

The smell in the Gardeners Rest was getting rather interesting....
              Last edited by Nicos; 14-11-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Chaos was the order of the day - the dogs were chasing the goat all over the pub's slippery floor. Peter's wheelbarrow had contained his latest batch of SuiCider, a recipe he'd copied off Hugh Furry-Whizzything's TV program. It would have been delicious ...
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-11-2009, 06:33 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

but now presented a serious challenge to SarzWix who was desperate for the loo, but terrified of anything slippery.... Standing gingerly up, she calls "Anybody got a stash of Tena? I seriously need them NOW!!!!"

Comment

You could use me wellies winks Brengirl. I hear that pee is good for chilblain es

Comment

...'or you could use the colander I used last time' added Brengirl, ' nobody will notice it leaking with all the mess on the floor already!'
                      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Rhona came crashing out of the kitchen, panic-stricken. 'It's a disaster - the dishwasher's broken!' she screeched, clearly unable to cope. 'And I've forgotten the rules of Dishwasher Club.'

Just then...
                        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                          Rhona came crashing out of the kitchen, panic-stricken. 'It's a disaster - the dishwasher's broken!' she screeched, clearly unable to cope. 'And I've forgotten the rules of Dishwasher Club.'

Just then...
                          a tall blonde stranger swaggered in and on his arm swayed his latest conquest. He carefully placed his take away on the floor. "who fancies blackpudding and pickled eggs he winked........

Comment

"There's a month and a half to go" said the stranger "plenty of time for the Vine gals to teach me to suck eggs"
                            At this point the goat screeched past with the damp dogs in hot pursuit.........
                            WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                              a tall blonde stranger swaggered in and on his arm swayed his latest conquest. He carefully placed his take away on the floor. "who fancies blackpudding and pickled eggs he winked........
                              With that 2 of the smelly dogs from by the fire made a beeline for the take away and
                              What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                              Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Sucking eggs????...well that's new to me thought Nicos!!!....

...but those peskie dogs.......Piskie??????.....
                                Last edited by Nicos; 14-11-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X