Shopping channels

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping channels

I was trapped under a sleeping Bean yesterday and was flicking through the channels.

I found one of the shopping channels seemed to be dedicated to gardening stuff, plants included.

Knowing what I know of shopping channels, having purchased a couple of items, I can't say I'd be too keen on buying plants from them.

Anyone bought anything from them (can't remember the name of the channel I'm afraid)
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

I do like QVC for crafty stuff, but it has to be a real bargain/bumper kit for me to buy. If I buy one thing every six months I'd be surprised. They won't make their fortunes out of me thats for sure. Sometimes they have gardening hours featuring plants, but they are never enough of a bargain, or unusual enough varieties to inspire me to buy. I've never bought anything from any of the other channels, so can't comment on those.

Comment

Hi Wayne,
      I used to get my plants from QVC until I discovered Jersey Plants Direct.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

QVC plants used to be supplied directly from Thompson & Morgan, but they have added 3 or 4 established suppliers recently. Quality has always been good IMO.
        If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Now watch out for QVC, HW - they do really good jewellery as well so don't let Lady Wayne catch you watching!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X