Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My beautiful little Grandmother (sorry gang, I'm pouring my heart out)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for everything, all of you. She'd love the idea that a gardening community were thinking of her. You're all wonderful.

(Even Ollie, even though he did make me blub last night)

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
      (Even Ollie, even though he did make me blub last night)
      Making girls cry has always been a speciality, "Georgie Porgie" was written about me!

It was a good blub though right?
      Last edited by OllieMartin; 19-11-2009, 04:03 PM.
      Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
      Snadger - Director of Poetry
      RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
      Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
      Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
      piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
        It was a good blub though right?
        Of course, you're so kind how could it be anything else.

Comment

Several times now, when I've been back home, I've walked into the kitchen where my mum's been cooking and started a converstation when it's become apparent that there's something on her mind. As soon as I asked if she was okay she burst into tears, saying, "It was my mummy/daddy's birthday today".
          They each passed away years ago, but there's still times when we're reminded of them and nothing feels quite as warming as an impromptu hug whilst wearing an apron, hands covered in vegetable trimmings!
          Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
          Snadger - Director of Poetry
          RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
          Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
          Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
          piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
            Several times now, when I've been back home, I've walked into the kitchen where my mum's been cooking and started a converstation when it's become apparent that there's something on her mind. As soon as I asked if she was okay she burst into tears, saying, "It was my mummy/daddy's birthday today".
            They each passed away years ago, but there's still times when we're reminded of them and nothing feels quite as warming as an impromptu hug whilst wearing an apron, hands covered in vegetable trimmings!
            Dude! Please don't start me off again, I'm at work , and yes, I know just what you mean

Comment

Hi Becki. So sorry to read about Ninny, and your loss. She was a lucky lady to be loved so much. {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
              A good beginning is half the work.
              Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Becks darling - I am sorry that I have only just read this post. Am now blubbing as I have relived the last few weeks with you in the space of a few minutes and its all been a bit much. I feel awful that I havent been on here to see a VERY good friend through such a sad time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers this evening and I will light a candle for Ninny on Sunday. Much love from Mr D and I and kisses n cuddles from the kids.

Tam

xxxx
                Tammy x x x x
                Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X