No announcement yet.

could you live without it for a week?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Lordship nags me if I've not taken my phone with me, he's the only person who rings me on it, I don't even know what my number is
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

The signal here is so variable - sometimes to never - that I forget I've got the thing. In fact the only time I use it is occasionally from Tesco in Oban to check with my neighbour re her shopping list. I have even gone the 90 days after which my top-up money is frozen and had to put in a further £10!

Comment

I don't have a landline, or internet at home, so yes, I am rather dependent! Saying that, I can quite happily go for weeks without calling people. HATE calling people (and I still write proper letters, too. I like them more as they're more personal).

Comment

Hi

Oh yes. I love when I am in a place/area where they is no mobile signal and do not have to listen to peoples phoned bleeping every 2 minutes.
          Bye

PT

Carpe Diem

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you have got to put up with the rain!

http://heifer73.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't have a watch,so without my mobile I have no idea of the time.So if kiddies are at school then nope,couldn't be without it.Now it's the hols & time really doesn't matter,it often gets left at home.
            Being without a computer has been far harder!!!...have a lovely friend that's lent us their laptop,but think it would be taking the P a bit if I keep it for long,so with pennies severely restricted,looks like we could be in for a long winter of no Grapevine/Faceache...missed you all...especially as we had chook traumas a week or so ago!
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              I don't have a watch,so without my mobile I have no idea of the time.So if kiddies are at school then nope,couldn't be without it.Now it's the hols & time really doesn't matter,it often gets left at home.
              Being without a computer has been far harder!!!...have a lovely friend that's lent us their laptop,but think it would be taking the P a bit if I keep it for long,so with pennies severely restricted,looks like we could be in for a long winter of no Grapevine/Faceache...missed you all...especially as we had chook traumas a week or so ago!

Have you tried freecycle, ebay, local ads? secondhand computers are worth very little, but often do everything you actually need.
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X