I have somthing to get off my chest!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
    ............in my first few posts here I divuldged that I can't ride a bike for love nor money and used to get chronic wind while doing karate!! ...
    And more besides but I'm too much of a gentleman .....PM me for more info
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Hi Soobeth,
      Sorry, I've been away for a few days - I PM'd you before reading this thread! I think everyone's covered it already, but here's a *hug* from me anyway to let you know I don't mind at all that you didn't tell me, and it doesn't make any difference to me either way!

BTW I've just been doing my 4-day first aid course - there was a lady there who was one of the assessors and she was in a wheelchair. She can still do CPR on people by getting out of her chair, but she can't get back in again afterwards! I'm just amazed at her resilience.

So there you go - like yoanbob says, it's not what you've got that counts, but what you make of it.

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
        And more besides but I'm too much of a gentleman .....PM me for more info
        No comment about Gabbly chats please Nick
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Soobeth

I thoroughly detest those people who are mean minded enough to tease somebody for ANY reason. Ignore them and concentrate on those people who lift you up, and praise you for the person you are. Keep enjoying your gardening, and listening to those people on the grapevine who yoou can consider friends

Zebedee
          "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X