Central Heating?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello lincolnrich, welcome to the Vine.

Quite agree about the morning thing. Especially when it was quite chilly earlier in the week. I've put the blanket over my side of the duvet and taken to wearing thick socks in bed. Very sexy - not!

Can't bear having cold feet in bed. Miss E has taken to joining us during the night so can't warm them up on Mr E. A fact I'm sure he isn't bothered about.
    Bright Blessings
    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Have had the heating on once - last week - and put winter duvet on at the same time. BUT since then it's warmed up! Have been wearing boots as it's been a bit wet, but feet feel like they have been soaked in Ready Brek - warm glow all round them!!

Comment

Not had the CH on yet, still have summer duvets on. I am not a cruel mother just that it is warmer on the south coast.
        I did notice today whilst doing the school run a boy in shorts....now that is cruel. Mind you I remember all boys at my junior school wearing shorts and school caps.
        Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

Originally posted by shirley View Post
          Not had the CH on yet, still have summer duvets on. I am not a cruel mother just that it is warmer on the south coast.
          I did notice today whilst doing the school run a boy in shorts....now that is cruel. Mind you I remember all boys at my junior school wearing shorts and school caps.
          Must be showing my age, I remember them at the Senior school!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Can just see you now Snadger! do you still wear them? DDL
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Can't bring myself to start wearing boots yet. Got my summer sandles out again yesterday as it was sooo nice. Just know when the boots go on its really and truly winter.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. Boilerman/men turned up late and will have to wait till next weds afternoon for CH. Never mind it's reasonably mild down here and we have blankets if we get cold at night.

I have yet to convince Mr E that putting on more clothes is a healthier alternative.
                Bright Blessings
                Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Hope you soon get it fixed EB. Have had CH turned off over the last few days as the weather has been nice - but just put fire on full blast as I'm cold! OH saying "I'm OK" but then he is my CH in bed when I put my freezing toes on his feet in bed! DDL
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

tee hee i do that too, he always says hes cold but feels warm to touch, im warm but feel cold to touch, go figure.
                    Yo an' Bob
                    Walk lightly on the earth
                    take only what you need
                    give all you can
                    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                      Can just see you now Snadger! do you still wear them? DDL
                      Not the same ones dexter, but I do wear shorts pretty regular, saves knocking the knees out of my trousers, goes well with the wellies as well!

Postie arived the other day and saw me in my shorts "That reminds me", he says "must remember to get a chicken for tea" Cheeky git!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

According to local forecast - wintry weather on the way ......... Urghhhhh!
                        ~
                        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

still ok this way but we are getting early frost's i must try and get all my tomatoes in before it's too late.

Comment

Turn the heating up if you've got it, put the fire on, get those comfort blankets out, cuddle up to Dexter the dog and the thermal long johns on! (you get the picture at my house don't you! ) DDL PS my OH says I put more clothes on to go to bed than I do when I go outside! tee hee!
                            Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X