No announcement yet.

Flummery is back in the building

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked whether there's any problems with your internet provider?...we had similar problems to you last week...after convincing ourselves we'd either got a virus or a very tired computer AOL finally came clean & said the problems were with them!!...they didn't tell me when I asked on day one!!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

No, haven't cheked that. However, we are with the local monopoly - karoo. You can't get anything else here because the phone lines are owned by Kingston Communications. They reckon they WILL lease the lines to other providers, but they charge so much no-one will take them up on it! It could possibly be that, I suppose. Must ask around.
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

AOL didn't fess up until they'd got te problem sorted,so you'll probably get a more direct/honest answer from others that use the same....Good Luck!(how's Flum?)
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
          (how's Flum?)
          All the better for being able to reply to your posts!

Comment

It's good to have ma Flum back and that you can reply too
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Had seen that there was a new member called Flum and thought "that'll be confusing" - hadn't realised it was the same person...........

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I was a bit worried there that the mysterious Flum was an identity thief

Glad to find out it was you all along!

BTW, anyone heard from Two_Sheds? She doesn't seem to have posted since just before the move...
                Last edited by Eyren; 24-02-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

No, that's what I wondered. Because if you're out in the cold you can't pm a mod- our usual way of getting things done!

Comment

Woohooo
                    Welcome back Flum. You are clearly calmer than me. If I was having such problems my laptop would probably be stuck in some passing Sudani tribesman's cow, and then when I'd calmed down I would have had no laptop at all.
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

But you'd have a cow!

Comment

I would indeed. Wouldnt have enough moogabytes to log into the Vine though
                        Bob Leponge
                        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

But a few good dinners?

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                            No, that's what I wondered. Because if you're out in the cold you can't pm a mod- our usual way of getting things done!
                            She sent me a business-type card in a recent seed swap - when I get home from work I'll see if it has an email address on it I can use. If not, maybe we should ask the mods on her behalf - they will have access to her email address, even if we don't.

Comment

UPDATE - I emailed Two_Sheds and she is just taking some time out from the computer to get some chores done before the gardening season really gets frantic - can't say I blame her!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X