No announcement yet.

Flummery is back in the building

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, back to normal, (hopefully), although I do think your new login when it pops up should have been aunty flum

Comment

welcome back Flum any news on when you get your chooks?
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

I suppose that what hell might be like. Looking in but not being able to say your piece.
        Glad all is ok with you.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!! We missed you.
          I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

You there Flum?????
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh dear, you still having trouble Flum? PM me and see if that helps
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Whoo - back in again - by a different route. I googled for the grapevine, signed in and got in that way. I had tried yesterday's method and it didn't work today. I bet Dave in Admin is getting sick of me. It really needs sorting though. It's only because I'm SO DETERMINED that I've managed it the last 2 days. It's 9.50 and I've been trying on and off since 8.15!

Couldn't pm you Shirl. It just wouldn't accept that I was logged in - even though it had said 'Thank you for logging in Flummery!' Grapevine speak with forked tongue!
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Oh well, you are in now! Morning Flum, how's things?
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

Not sure if it's connected, but if I log in using my phone, it doesn't accept that I'm logged in, just as you describe!

Scarey! Hope you have continued success, by whatever route!

Comment

Someone else said that sluglobber. But I'm doing everything just as I used to. It's got to be something to do with the server movement.

Morning Shirl. Well, my blood pressure's probably up - but I've spent the intervening time getting the Village in Bloom portfolio up to date, so not a bad start to the day!

Comment

Ma, are you a spook? If not, then I'd expect a brown envelope through the door any day now - what with all this hi-tech skullduggery you've been getting up to.
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hellooo. I'm rubbish at computery things. I still have no idea what a computer cookie is. We use an Apple and it seems to sort most things out on it's own. The nice man in the computer shop could tell we needed that kind of thing...
                          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

It definitely sounds like a bizarre cookie problem...
                            I have the Vine as one of my Homepages, I wonder if that might be worth a go Flum?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                              Hellooo. I'm rubbish at computery things. I still have no idea what a computer cookie is. We use an Apple and it seems to sort most things out on it's own. The nice man in the computer shop could tell we needed that kind of thing...
                              Hey, there's nowt wrong with apples and cookies in my world!
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                                It definitely sounds like a bizarre cookie problem...
                                I have the Vine as one of my Homepages, I wonder if that might be worth a go Flum?
                                I have it on my favourites list and on my home-page (which is the blog). Both gave the same problem.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X