No announcement yet.

swelling and green gunge.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, but there was only the one doctor there, and no nurse (emergency surgery) ..... i'll nip to boots tomorrow, and get some, gotta go to town to meet the OH off the train, so he'll buy em lol ..... hospitals miles away

just found out i'm driving too, cos to get to the place we're going will take 1 1/2 hours by public transport and it's only 5 miles away, so no chance of getting drunk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
      I was thinking along the same lines as you Shirley. A&E may want to x-ray it too just in case the joint is damaged.
      i was there 6 hours last time i went with my toe for x-rays, and it wasn't even busy ..... no chance of getting home before 3am on a friday night lol...... i think the joints ok, it don't feel broke lol.
      Last edited by lynda66; 23-01-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

How's the knee doing Lynda? Been meaning to ask but never seemed to have quite a long enough spell sat down at the pooter to search out the thread
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

it's gone kinda shiny and red the green gunge is better, now it's crusty green gunge lol can almost bend it properly now too

Comment

Lynda, having seen your legs, it would be a crime if you lost one, so please take care.
            There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
              it's gone kinda shiny and red the green gunge is better, now it's crusty green gunge lol can almost bend it properly now too
              That sounds like an improvement - glad to read it is on the mend.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

its the canestan lol
                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

How did it go Lynda? R U OK?
                  Bernie aka DDL
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

it's still scabby but thankfully not green any more .... i'm so dying to pick the scabs off though lol ....... much better at bending now too, and i can poke it without squealing

Comment

oooooh dont pick em............i feel sick at the thought lol
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

sorry i hate having scabs and not being able to pick them lol, think it's like biting nails, but i grew out of that ...... and you get much better scars when you pick em

Comment

That's why most of us still have scarred knees from when we were kids!! My mum used to make a tent over my poor knees with a stool so the sheets wouldn't stick to them overnight and I can still remember crying, sitting in the bath in my pyjamas in the morning, trying to get them unstuck! Which is why I was always really nice to my kids and bought those lovely (but expensive) non-stick dressings if they needed one.
                          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

lol, i got non stick dressings too, unfortunately i still had to get in the bath to soak em off in the morning ....... did you know, they do special knee and elbow plasters now with cartoon characters on

Comment

dont go down the anti bs route didnt they cause you problems earlier on this week
                              dont take for granted that you hold dear
                              for once its gone you will miss it
                              and thats to late

Comment

well yeah, but it's made my knee better, and actually seems to have cured my earache too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X