Bra wires

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
    Whose sadistic idea was putting wires in bras anyhoo? I hate them but the only unwired bra I ever find in my size is that horrid 'Doreen' which makes me look like some sort of missile launcher!
    I used to have one of those!! Never wobbled running across the road though!!
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

I found if you wash them in a 'bra bag' the wires NEVER come out, hundreds of washes til they go grey and horrid

I used to wash them by hand and the wires came out, the bag method in the machine is better!

Comment

always buy black underwear ........ they never go grey and horrid then

Comment

That's all very well unless you are wearing a white top... and I was brung up proper

Comment

oh if it's a white top, then it should be a red bra

i was brung up proper too ..... just chose to ignore it all when i left home lol ...... anyway i'm crap with white tops, always spill my tea down em lol

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
              I found if you wash them in a 'bra bag' the wires NEVER come out!
              what it is 'bra bag' of which you speak - never heard of any such?
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                oh if it's a white top, then it should be a red bra

Don't get me started on Red underwear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh no you done it,, going for a cold shower now
                Last edited by Chillimad; 22-01-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

so if 'we' shouldn't wear knickers when wearing red shoes - does this mean 'we' shouldn't wear shoes when wearing red knickers?

oooh my 'ead, do you know on top of all the stuff at college today - we had a mock exam AND we weren't warned about it - but that's another thread
                  aka
                  Suzie

Comment

just don't bother with the knickers at all ...... bra bag is kinda like a mesh ziplock bag wot you stick your undies in to wash em

Comment

Originally posted by Chillimad View Post
                      Don't get me started on Red underwear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh no you done it,, going for a cold shower now
                      *chucks chilli a bag of ice cubes*

Comment

and a steak for his eye
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

Mine came form betterware or some such and they are bra shaped when folded, you pop them in and zip em up and in the machine - brilliant!

Comment

what's the science behind that then?
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

Because they are tight in the bag the wires don't get thrown out of the bra by the spin cycle. And keeps them in better condition, esp as the ones I have to buy cost an arm and a leg (and a boob lol). I think

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                                Because they are tight in the bag the wires don't get thrown out of the bra by the spin cycle. And keeps them in better condition, esp as the ones I have to buy cost an arm and a leg (and a boob lol). I think
                                oh i haven't seen them .... i thought you meant the mesh ones ..... do they make em for massive bras then

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X