Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    ROFLMAO

I usually go to R&P in the Biiig City, they cost a packet but are well worth it - you wouldn't like to work there tho Wayne cos they measure by sight only!! I have NO idea how they do that - but it always always works
    I went to Rigby and Peller once and got a superb bra. Was very scared by the price tags on some of the really pretty ones though (£150 quid for a squirrel hammock!!!

You should take a gander at Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Clothing for D-K cup women Piskie - super service, if the bra you order doesn't fit you can send it back for another size until you get the right fit. Their made for bog boobs clothes range is growing all the time too and I can vouch for their halter neck and strappy tops with inbuilt bra. It is so lovely (when we get the weather) to know my assets ain't gonna drop out of a strappy top - and no bra straps on show!!
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Bravissimo is my main supplier now, but whenever in the big city - it is a treat to go back to R&P
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Just had a look at the Bravissimo site, I like! Thanks girlies.
        Last edited by lainey lou; 23-01-2009, 12:19 PM.
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
          Just had a look at the Bravissimo site, I like! Thanks girlies.
          Us well-endowed girlies have to spread the word - big bras don't have to look like scaffolding!
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            I went to Rigby and Peller once and got a superb bra. Was very scared by the price tags on some of the really pretty ones though (£150 quid for a squirrel hammock!!!

You should take a gander at Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Clothing for D-K cup women Piskie - super service, if the bra you order doesn't fit you can send it back for another size until you get the right fit. Their made for bog boobs clothes range is growing all the time too and I can vouch for their halter neck and strappy tops with inbuilt bra. It is so lovely (when we get the weather) to know my assets ain't gonna drop out of a strappy top - and no bra straps on show!!
            I dream of having a Rigby and Peller, got a mate that works at figleaves, their website is pretty good too.
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X