Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

male female divide - how hot do you have you bath?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    We do now have a bath thermometer (for Bean) and I'm sure it's supposed to be no more than 37C.
    You already have one of those dude, it's called an elbow, dip yours in, rather than OH's its a fair judge of comfort. Best thing we had for little un, when she moved out of the baby bath into the big one was one of these.
    Attached Files
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

My elbow is cr*p for measuring the temp for my boys. They get in and say'oooh mummy it's too hot!' So best if OH runs the bath! If I had girls would it be different?!

janeyo

those bath seats are ace though, loved ours.
      Last edited by janeyo; 09-01-2009, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I don't know janeyo, as it would appear that most women prefer the temperature to be around 10 degrees higher than most men. I think it probably has something to do with our thermometers.
        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Neither of us use the bath very often. OH probably hasn't had one for about 5 years and I only have one about once or maybe twice a year. In theory the idea of a long hot soak in the bath is great but in practice I find it a bit of a waste of half and hour (or however long) when I could have been in and out of the shower in 5 minutes rather than lying in dirty water. Dunno about temperature, have it cool if it's hot outside but warmer if I need warming up, think himself might go for something similar but don't know.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Batch caddy things, ikea do lots of different sorts, we got a fab wooden one, great for resting mags, drinks etc on whilst you soak.
            I like my bath warmish and then i run hot water in it to up the temperature whilst i soak and mega lots of bubbles, Matey childrens bubble bath is fab for that.
            Mr Miffy likes his baths so hot he comes out bright red!
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X