Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

male female divide - how hot do you have you bath?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr R has the long hot baths...I love a zingy hot shower! Once a week I have my "Beauty Bath" when I deep condition/moisturise/exfoliate/polish every inch, paint my toenails, and generally buff and perfume myself so I feel all glam and slinky for Saturday night... (even if we just stay in and I cook something nice...)
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Mr OWG thinks that I am built in a slightly reptilian way, as I need to be HOT....

Shower up as high as it will go (and in this weather it's not hot enough)
      Bath - red hot, with taps running as well
      I will often turn the gas fire on, and have on 2 or 3 jumpers and some gloves in the house cos 25 degrees isn't enough for me

He keeps saying he will get me a heat lamp, like they have in snake/lizard habitats, for me to sit under and keep warm.

Apparantly the last stroke was last night, when I went to bed first and he found me fully clothed, under 2 x 13.5 tog duvets and with a hot water bottle. And still not warm enough.....

Comment

Mrs P get hot water piped in directly from Sizewell B.

However, my dangleometer complete with roughly sewn "cornish pasty" type seam, refuses to go into really really hot water so I like it a bit less than that required to cook lobster.

I do like to read in the bath though so do "top ups" with hot water now and then.

Comment

I always have the bath water super hot! But am quite happy to lounge in it til its gone tepid. In fact, my love of bathing is becoming quite well known - for xmas my father-in-law gave me a 'bath caddy' - one of those metal things that you can stand a book on and put your soaps in. Its even got 2 little arms that hold a candle and a glass of wine! Genius!

Mr Pop doesn't 'do' baths... lukewarm showers only.

Comment

For me Hot Hot Hot, and then add some when in,, Mrs C, likes it luke warm,, think she is scared of being too clean,, (I like her dirty)
            Last edited by Chillimad; 08-01-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I dont do baths, cant remember the last time I had one. Red hot showers for me, the ex Mme Leponge used to whinge like mad if I left the shower on for her and she got in afterwards.
              She did complain that she thought I was a bit odd though, as she thought she liked hers hot. Pah, whoos!!
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Depends on what temp I am when I get in. My body doesn't react well to sudden changes in temp, so if I'm freezing, I have to start quite warm, then top up with hot. Same for the shower. I can't have baths as hot as my Mum, though. She's got asbestos for skin!

Comment

I like hot but not too hot
                  Does that make any sense
                  I love it at Crimbo when I get all my smellies and my fave at the mo is Radox muscle relax
                  Stacey x ♫

Comment

I usually shower but have a bath if that's all they have when we go on holiday or if there's a problem with our water pressure. O.H. says I have it boiling hot (like yours Janeyo he sometimes gets in after me!) & can't understand how I get in it, big softy! I always turn the temp. up on the shower after he's been it as well.
                    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

It's the COLD water that my dangly bits aren't impressed with!

I like my bath 'scadding'.
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hot baths and warm to hot showers for me, can't be doing with any "macho" cold stuff!
                        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Hot both!!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

All this talk of baths is making me envious - we STILL don't have one (after 18mths).
                            In the dim and distant days when I could have one I would run it hot and get in gingerly, 3 mins later would need to add more hot. Same with the shower, I have to start cooler and then turn it up after a few mins.
                            (odd, moi????)
                            Tx

Comment

I have to do that here in the bath- but that's coz it's cast iron and stone cold in 10 mins!!!!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm my view there is no such thing as a bath that is too hot! The hotter the better - stops the OH trying to encroach on my peaceful bath time too!!
                                Jane,
                                keen but (slightly less) clueless
                                http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X