Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

male female divide - how hot do you have you bath?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have joined in sooner, but I was in the bath!

Hot and lots of bubbles, and lots of top-ups. I stay in for hours with a book and a glass of wine or G&T (when I'm not on the waggon). OH often brings me a starter if I'm in there too long. Once, when I was landscaping and had been wet through and cold all day, I got in the bath and refused to get out when dinner was ready, so he brought me a bowl of Chilli - Fab!

I used to have one of those bath tidy things which held a glass and a book etc. Had to throw it when it went rusty.

BTW PW - too much information LOL
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I dont like it too hot and I cant stay in for very long, OH on the other hand has it sooo hot and stays in it for hours even falls asleep and snores his head off.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

We only have a shower. I take mine at 36C, Mrs Srodders at 39C.

Comment

I shower, I`m affraid the bath would fall through the celling and I`d end up in the kitchen. (long Story)
          I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

oooooh now I want tone of those bath caddy things- any idea where to get one? I can ask for it for easter from my mum then she won't insist on buying me an egg!

janeyo

I am thinking there is def a male/ female thing going on with the hot and warm water. I am sure there may be government funding available if anyone wants to donsome scientific research... and think of all the people you'd get to peer at in the bath too lol!

Comment

HW do you actually fit in a bath? And am sure you and LW together would def need to call the fire service as there can't be a bath long enough for the both of you!

janeyo

Comment

Its all about being opposite, and attracting isn't it!!

As a man I have the capacity to cope with about 39 degrees in winter and about 35 in summer. OH would rather open the lid on the boiler and climb inside.

I refuse point blankly to get in the bath after OH not because the temperature is unbearable which it would be, but because razors are always present with baths and women, yuch. That and crevice fluff, no ta.
                Last edited by Mikey; 09-01-2009, 11:19 AM.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Baths and showers as hot as possible please - and as long as possible to spend in them too!!! OH is in and out in a flash, but I reckon that's cos he has them just toooo colllllld!!
                  Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

we sound just the same as you janeyo...my OH often gets in after I have been in for half an hour and he still has to add cold water. I love it as hot as I can stand it, and that is pretty hot.

Comment

Dont' have baths, but whenever I've been in the shower my boyfriend has to turn it down! I tried leaving at the temperature he had it once but it's freezing!
                      http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just got a shower plumbed in yesterday BLISS! Now I can direct a HOT jet at my neck or my lower back when they ache! Our bathroom faces north and even with the heating on full blast doesn't really get warm so baths were red hot and short!
                        Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Its got to be hot hot hot for me - so hot that its takes 5 mins to settle in properly and when I get out (managing to resemble both a lobster AND a prune) I have a 'ready brek' glow for the rest of the day. Bath has to be accompanied by a nice glass or wine or a G&T, a good book (or my grow your own magazine) and a locked door and peace - think I know what I will be doing later!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                            HW do you actually fit in a bath? And am sure you and LW together would def need to call the fire service as there can't be a bath long enough for the both of you!

janeyo
                            He he, funny you should say that - when we had our cleaner I had to make sure I moved the shower head down so that she could reach it after I'd used it.

I do "fit" in the bath, but have to submerge myself in sections. If I have my legs straight it's just my legs in the water - feet on one end, bum at the other. If I have my body under water my feet are up the wall.

What a picture I paint!

Anyhoo. LadyWayne has the shower on about 6-7 notches into the red, I have it on about 2-3 (summertime each is reduced by about 2 notches). Bath rarely gets used - partly on account that you have to run the bubble jet thingies afterwards and they make a hell of a racket when there's no water in the tub.

We do now have a bath thermometer (for Bean) and I'm sure it's supposed to be no more than 37C. When my back was really bad I sat in there and we got the temperature up to 42, but I did feel a little unwell afterwards. Might be on account of me having a raised blood pressure.

I have to say though - the difference between LadyWayne and I at the moment is almost non-existent. I've managed to keep our 3.5 tog duvet on up to now, and not got the 10.5 out!
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hot Hot Hot, especially at the moment, no heating in there! If Mr H is in a good mood I get top ups from the kettle
                              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Very hot for me (girl) warm for Fella (boy) that includes coffee temp as well.

What a weirdo he is.
                                Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X