No announcement yet.

What's your poison?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a 4 year old beagle who never grew up !
    just rumaged for kettle chips - is disgusting how quickly those big bags get eaten by me -yum

Comment

babe 2 is on the telly, child is sat playing brain training on my ds, she's stopping here so i don't have to go next door and stay up all night ..... have crisps, loads of choccie, and a nice cuppa, so all sorted

Comment

Glad you're all sorted...

Have a GOOD ONE!

Red x

Comment

Tonight "Laphroaig 10 year old" but usually XXXB, Old speckled hen, 6X or any other decent "real ale"
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap
            ...6X or any other decent "real ale"
            Wadworth 6x from round here BW. Hope you and MB have a mighty fine New Year!

Its M&S champers for us...not just a champers, but a M&S ....
            To see a world in a grain of sand
            And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
              Wadworth 6x from round here BW. Hope you and MB have a mighty fine New Year!

Its M&S champers for us...not just a champers, but a M&S ....
              Nice mixed with "Absinthe"
              Brian Clough

Comment

Well, I've had a Bombadier Gold, and may have a glass of something red later, but after my blood test results earlier today I have to go easy on the stuff - alcoroll that is.

Just enjoyed some nice salmon, brown rice and stir fried veg - aren't I good!?

There's a half eaten bag of peanut puffs sat on the coffee table with my name on though - and the chocolates that my secret Santa sent me.
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                  Well, I've had a Bombadier Gold, and may have a glass of something red later, but after my blood test results earlier today I have to go easy on the stuff - alcoroll that is.
                  A local brew Wayne!
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                    A local brew Wayne!
                    Indeed - do me bit for local business I do.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                      Indeed - do me bit for local business I do.
                      Trouble is Charlie Wells make that "fake" Red Stripe too ugh!
                      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                        Trouble is Charlie Wells make that "fake" Red Stripe too ugh!
                        Aye, but that's that nasty larger beer stuff. Charlie makes up for it with Directors, Waggle Dance (Headfrys fave), and the odd but quite nice on the right day Banana Bread Beer.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Old Bushmills Distillery
                          Click on the link then click on the bottle - you have to enter your age (responsible drinking ) and then look for the 21 year malt .
                          I just happen to have a bottle here and will have a few tonight.
                          Its local I can see the distillery from where I was brought up.When the winds blowing the right way I can smell it.
                          Last edited by beefy; 31-12-2008, 10:51 PM.
                          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

I had a selection box of Brakspears for Christmas included three bottles of "Triple"(7.2%)
                            Brian Clough

Comment

Here we only drink export beer so everything is around 5%! Dead cheap too, 24 bottles of Millers is £12. Strange really beer is cheaper than food, which is OK on NY eve but no good for the rest of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by where2start View Post
                                Here we only drink export beer so everything is around 5%! Dead cheap too, 24 bottles of Millers is £12. Strange really beer is cheaper than food, which is OK on NY eve but no good for the rest of the year!
                                Did not the Falklands have it's own brewery at one time?
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X