i have a problem

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
    Where in Essex Irie? I could perhaps come over and fit 4 you if you want.... also what size panes? There's a place near me who sells them at a reasonable price per pane. I think they were about 4 panes for a tenner
    Where is that RedThorn? At that price it would be worth nipping down to get some. Got a 6x8 from my sis and need to replace glass when I get it built.
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

A glazier in Sawbridgeworth... I can dig out the reciept and the companies name if anyone want's. Nice to support the little companies, there's not as many around anymore.
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Yes please. I'm on the Suffolk/Cambs/Essex border and don't mind travelling a bit if it works out good value.
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

It is cold and mizzley on the Yorkshire coast this morning and I had to cheer myself up. So I went to the supermarket and bought 150 litres of compost. No idea when I am going to use it but just the site of 3 large plastic bags standing in the back garden shelter has cheered me up no end.
          Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
          >
          >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X