No announcement yet.

post your secret santa prezzie pictures here please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, I got 3 pressies. Thank you Secret Santa - you must have done your research because the seeds are exactly what I would have chosen for myself. The badge has a black stone in it for luck and I reckon 2009 is going to be my lucky year. I do think the stocking is a bit too small for a TVR Tuscan though

Lynda - thank you so much for organising Secret Santa for us - we love you xxx
    Attached Files
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Thank you very much to my secret santa! I have been pampered with some lovely hand cream, just the thing for my rough ol' daundies!
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Mine is a lovely embroidered cloth!!!..absolutely perfect for our old French house..you gonna have to come and see it in situ Secret Santa!!!

Perfect..thank you!

Will post a pikkie when I can ( need help you see)

xx

Hope you are all having a lovely time
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Mine is a lovely chocolate Panattone and it had a beautiful nordic gnome attached also (I've probably described that all incorrectly) but I'm thrilled, lovely, thank you so much Secret Santa you are a real star!!!

and I'm so pleased my present receipient liked their present too.....
          Lumpyjumper

http://lumpyjumpers.blogspot.com

updated blog - 15 Dec 2009

Comment

Thanks Secret Santa - how did you know daughter broke my fave egg cup last week? I now have a lovely new pair of eggcups (for us to fight over as we all like them!!!)

Happy Christmas everyone, dashing off to visit my parents now - for more pressies!
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you secret santa I had a Tree decoration Ihave put it on my tree.
              Ihad a lap top so am on it now. a bit slow typing tho lol
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Hi everyone,

I got a super tool belt, which is perfect for me, coz I'm always leaving my secaters at the other end of the lottie or losing my string, and some lovely Sanctuary Spa of Covent Garden bath/skin treats.

Thank you very much Secret Santa

Becki xxx
                Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks to whoever sent me the Kelvedon Wonder pea seeds and that lovely, dinky parsnip bracelet! It is gorgeous.
                  I hope you are all having a lovely day.

Comment

Huge thanks to my secret santa who sent me a beautifully wrapped box containing homemade biscuits, little bottle of wine, lemon bath bombs and scrummy red currant jelly which went down a treat with our turkey.

I think secret santa is great, gave me a warm fuzzy glow and restored my hubbies faith in the world a bit.

Comment

then i think we may have to do it again next year poozie after i've hibernated for a bit

Comment

Ooh, yes please Lynda xxx
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

i'm just glad everyone enjoyed themselves so much ..... definitely not sure some people stayed anywhere near the £2.50 though lol ...... I'm also very relieved it didn't go horribly wrong... phew .....not that i was panicking or anything xxxxxxxx
                          Last edited by lynda66; 25-12-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

It did have the potential to go a bit pear shaped didn't it?! But the organisation was impeccable!
                            And as for going over the £2.50 - you did say that if it was home-made, or already owned, it didn't count!
                            Last edited by SarzWix; 25-12-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

A big yes please to do it again I have a few cracking ideas for next years prezzie if I can get them already and stuff the cost
                              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                              and ends with backache

Comment

Three cheers for Lynda!! Even my cynical teenagers were touched and said it twas all lovely
                                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X