No announcement yet.

post your secret santa prezzie pictures here please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a metal shape so I can fry eggs shaped like a willie, a rubber chicken keyring which lays an egg if I squeeze it (which Lauren REALLY likes), some sweet pea seeds and a mug with some home made chocs in.

Thanks Secret Santa, its all lovely. Lynda, it was a brill idea.
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

i think everybody should have an egg cooker shaped like a willie lol

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
        It did have the potential to go a bit pear shaped didn't it?! But the organisation was impeccable!
        And as for going over the £2.50 - you did say that if it was home-made, or already owned, it didn't count!
        yeah but i have a very sneaky suspicion lots of people actually SPENT more than £2.50 lol ....... but you know what??? ...... no norty steps cos it's christmas
        Last edited by lynda66; 26-12-2008, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Thank you to my secret santa! I got a frog in a tank which is in the process of turning into a prince - the tag said what every girl needs! I also got one of those foam aeroplanes which we had great fun zooming back and forth all over the place!
          Tammy x x x x
          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

I bought some of those for my boys (all in their 20's ) to have tomorrow when they come round also a big one for my grandson but I forgot to get one for my daughter whoops.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

My Secret Santa Pressie

Thanks once more to my secret santa! I'm looking forward to planting these!
              Have a great Boxing Day!

Sory guys an gals pics not that great! Only way I had of geting pics on here was from my phone!
              xxx Jan
              Attached Files
              Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you so much to my Santa
                I got some lovely smelling shower gell and gardeners soap, some twine and good strong plant ties ( much needed cos i scrimp with string as a norm an it cuts into the stems), some new garden gloves . Also some 100's and thousand's tom seeds that i cant wait to get planted and might just have to plant one or two on the 27th

Wren

Comment

A big thank you to my secret santa, a pair of gardening gloves, tomato, hollyhock, lettuce, rocket and pansy seeds and a pocket veg expert book a note explaining they hadn't gone over the limit a xmas card and a birthday card. No clue who my secret Santa is?!

HappyBunny got a cross stitch book and a cross stitch frame A big thank you to her secret santa also

Comment

a huge thank you to my secret santa, i got a lovely gardening bag with tools inside it, and secaturs, which is great as the spring on my pair bounced of last week and landed goodness knows where, so this presant couldnt have come at a better time,
                    thank you secret santa
                    xxxx
                    hope everyone is having a great time
                    xxxxx
                    im still full from yesterday, and im sure theres more food left than what we started with
                    xxxxxx

Comment

A big thank you to my Secret Santa..
                      I got lovely, hand knitted fingerless gloves. Just perfect when it comes to seed planting time. Thank you again.
                      Attached Files

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Thank you secret Santa. Got some Damson Gin and some of the nicest chocolate in the world (how did you know I thought it was the nicest chocolate in the world?).

Steven
                        http://www.geocities.com/nerobot/Bir...shingThumb.jpg

Comment

Thank you Secret Santa, I got a new pair of gardening gloves (always wearing holes in mine!) a ball of green string & a pack of playing cards with useful gardening tips on them like sow turnip seeds where you've got a couch grass problem & the couch grass can't compete & that vinegar makes a good weedkiller on paths. Here's a couple of pics.
                          Attached Files
                          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Thank you Secret Santa for my fridge magnet, love it, very handy for my gardening notes. xx
                            Last edited by Westcoast; 27-12-2008, 01:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thanks Secret Santa, a bar of choccie (cranberry), a shower scrunchy (apple shaped) and some shower ge (orange)l, all fruit themed. Will try to get a pic later, battery's died at the moment.
                              I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                              Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd like to thank my Secret Santa for the large tube of body lotion/moisturiser and pair of 'exfoliating gloves!' Never knew such a thing existed, but I may have to stay in the bath even longer and thoroughly pamper myself Thanks again.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X