No announcement yet.

post your secret santa prezzie pictures here please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Santa for my USB keyboard hoover...which proves Santa knows everything as my computer definately needs a christmas clean!....and a little keyring torch...which will help me stagger up the dark path on the way home from the Pub. Both very well chosen St Nick.

....Can't post a piccy as my phone(with camera) went through a circular saw( ...long and frightening story!)

Lunch at my Mums then off to see the French family for few days so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all 'Happy New Year' as well as a peaceful Xmas day.

Comment

My secret santa was a very busy chap I got jars of plum jam, sweet chilli sauce, crystalized ginger, chutney, a couple of little books, and loads of seeds (OH is rubbing his hands over the chilli sauce, and I'm planning some scrummy chewy ginger cookies with some of that ginger in Oooh, and i bet it's great dipped in dark chocolate!) And a lovely note. And yes, you ickle monkey, I know just who you are - who else would have that piccy on the labels?! Thank you very much, and lots of love to you, and your family.
      Photos later!

Comment

I got the blue/black blood of someone/thing all ground up, mixed with some liquid and squeezed into a lovely yellow tube festooned with some fluffy yellow stuff and a 3d reconstruction of our very own Bob LePonge.

[Spongebob Squarepants pen with fluffy bits]

Photo to follow as we're off to the lottie for an hour.

Thank You Secret Santa

Whoever you are you got the love of Spongebob AND the stationary fetish all in one pressie. I'm very worried!

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          My secret santa was a very busy chap I got jars of plum jam, sweet chilli sauce, crystalized ginger, chutney, a couple of little books, and loads of seeds (OH is rubbing his hands over the chilli sauce, and I'm planning some scrummy chewy ginger cookies with some of that ginger in Oooh, and i bet it's great dipped in dark chocolate!) And a lovely note. And yes, you ickle monkey, I know just who you are - who else would have that piccy on the labels?! Thank you very much, and lots of love to you, and your family.
          Photos later!
          What piccie? Do tell please
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            What piccie? Do tell please
            Hmmmm, not sure if Lynda will put me on the naughty step if I give it away...?!

Comment

Pmsl......................

Comment

Got the most lovely toughtful gift. Dinky watering can, homemade jams, seeds, (with instructions! ), and the most fab assortment of kids sweets!!

Thankyou so much pics later
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

no norty steps today for anyone

i got a garden calendar which is sooooooo fab i can write stuff on it and not forget .... (just gotta remember to write on it now ) ...... and quality street YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fankoooooo my secret santa who i really do have no idea who you are and are dead norty

oh and i do have to say i got the fabbest chicken ever on a keyring ..... it's squishy and lays an egg ..... hours of fun and a penguin wot swims in the bath ..... from auntie di,

Comment

i got a hand care kit so chuffed im so gonna need it many many thanks to my secret santa x

Comment

I got a lovely 'paint it yourself' set of plantpots with a bee and a flower on it. The bee is a happy bee and will help my ongoing 'I shouldn't be scared of bees' thing. And I love painting!

Thank you Secret Santa.

I won't post it here because it will tarnish the thread, but anyone up for a really mean 'naffest chrimbo pressie' thread, my OH got one that was pretty dreadful before it got smashed in the post!
                      Attached Files
                      Nell

Comment

Morning all Happy Crimbo!!

Well this morning, I have been pottering about doing everything and nothing The turkey is in the oven. I have a glass of wine at my side and a nice bath is running, Im off to chill in there for a little while!

I just want to say a big thanks to my secret santa! You already know me well enough to send me some great hot chilli seeds and some Okra seeds as well!

All are in very pretty little individual seed packets, bet that took some time to do, thanks!! They were all snugly wraped inside some tisue paper and placed into a very pretty seed tin, ((my first ever See tin! ) with lovely pic of Carnations on the front! Someone has been in my head! LOL I love Carnations!
                        Thanks againe will post a pic soon, my bath is calling me, got to go!

love to my Secret Santa whoever you are! (There was no postmark on the package so I have no idea who you are!) Love to all on the vine! Have a great day!

{{{{{{{{{HUGS ALL ROUND}}}}

xxxx Jan
                        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                          no norty steps today for anyone
                          Well in that case...

Guess the Secret Santa
                          Attached Files

Comment

I got some soap... smells beautiful. I love cocoa butter, been using it since I was a child. Thanks Secret Santa, and a very Merry Christmas to all on the vine, your families and friends.
                            Attached Files
                            pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

LOL Sarz - bit of a giveaway even if I had worked it out by the gifts!!

I am pretty sure I know who mine was from too. Not many grapes taking part from France and the parcel arrived way before Scarey said she had mailed hers
                              Happy Gardening,
                              Shirley

Comment

i got a chicken shaped pie funnel
                                Thanks santa xxxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X