favourite 5 minute snack

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its got to be.....

Poached egg on toast, set the kitchen timer for 5 mins, poach egg, and grill toast at the same time!!! Delicious!!

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
      Poached egg on toast, set the kitchen timer for 5 mins, poach egg, and grill toast at the same time!!! Delicious!!
      I'll second that! Especially when the eggs are from your own hens, and freshly laid. Yummmmmmy.

If I need an instant snack I have to confess to having a bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, preferably with full cream milk (if OH isn't watching!), with plenty of porridge oats on top. Mmmm.
      Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
        that was piskies cheesy beans wayne ......... i'm looking for inspiration ........
        are you saying I am not inspirational? blimey
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

no i'm saying i want 5 minute inspirations lol ....... you is very inspirational long term

Comment

Omelette, with eggs straight from the Chooks.

Make it plain, then add grated Cheddar and a squirt of Heinz Organic Tomato Sauce to the middle, then fold it over and scoff the lot, one-handed with a fork whilst reading the 'vine!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
              Omelette, with eggs straight from the Chooks.

Make it plain, then add grated Cheddar and a squirt of Heinz Organic Tomato Sauce to the middle, then fold it over and scoff the lot, one-handed with a fork whilst reading the 'vine!
              Being careful not to drop any on the keyboard.
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Runny egg in crispy white roll with lots of butter.
                or,crispy white roll with cheese,mayo & pickled courgette.
                or,slice of wholemeal toasted & spread with tahini,topped with sliced cucumber.
                (for some reason,none work with the wrong bread.)
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Half a plate of noodles (pref chicken flavour), half a plate of chopped iceberg lettuce, & a big dollop of mayo. Yum.. If we had any iceberg, I'd have some now

Or, if I'm being really unhealthy, a packet of Walkers Worcester Sauce & a Snicker

Comment

well as i haven't got any eggs or most of the ingredients for any of them ...... i had cheese on toast ....... again lol ....... really must go to one of them shop things tomorrow lol ......... i'm out of cheese

Comment

....just another 18 weeks (or so!!) & you'll haves yer own eggs!!

Comment

ooooooooo how cool ...... unless they are all boys lol ........ i could really do with my own cow so i can make my own cheese too

Comment

I'd love a goat!!!...but Andi says no!...the landlord also said no...but I like to blame Andi!!

Comment

yeah always the OH to blame, can you not keep one on the allotments?? sort of hide it in the shed??

Comment

apparently we could.....but Andi says no!!!....I've still to get his chrimble pressie tho...so who's to say he's won yet/...can't possibly not appreciate a chrimble pressie from his loverly wife!!)

Comment

oooooooooooo how cool a ikkle baby goat for christmas, and the milk is soooooooo healthy too ..... and would make a great spit roast if he don't like it lol ....... Andi's just mean

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X