Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggy bread

OR

Scrambled eggs (these cannot be microwaved and must be made in a pan)

OR

Toast with a scraping of wholegrain mustard

Comment

My healthy snack is to grab a frozen bag of home made ratatuoille , stick it in the microwave and serve it on a big slab of home made bread! ..lovely!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

brown one side of your fave bread under the grill, turn over, butter, lay a slice of Lidl peppered ham on the bread, cover with gouda cheese and grill till bubbling.
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Crusty bread ripped into bits and dipped in houmous (just discovered jalapeno houmous - ate too much and nearly was sick )

or

large poached fresh as fresh egg on taost with real butter and a spinkle of freshly ground salt and pepper

or

toasted bagel spred with cream cheese and topped with thinly sliced cucumber

or

a big packet of Minstrels/Maltezers all to meeeee (sorry you thought I was a healthy eater up 'til that point didn't you... )

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Grilled halloumi cheese wrapped in crispy lettuce leaf and dipped in Geeta's Mango Chutney

Goat's cheese rolled in dried wild thyme, pour on olive oil, grill for few minutes, eat with sliced fig and fresh toast with honey drizzled over...

Creamy Greek yoghurt, maple and pecan granola, honey on top...
            I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X