Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ld came in for a last look and wondered where on earth was rary getting his energy from,she then joined in with everyone girating around to the sounds that were reverberating around,a drink of water in 1 hand the waving about and a smile on her face,thinking what a great place this is cheers every one
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Snoop grinned, watching the proceedings before Nick shoved her in the rear half of the panto horse costume. Fortunately, nobody was in the front half though, so she swished her tail and generally pretended to be a centaur. Rary thought this actually looked like fun but the front half of the costume was nowhere to be seen, and probably just as well as it wouldn't have been so much fun. Plus, she could drink another lovely G&T, this one mixed with Romulan ale by mothhawk, who was now so good at making them everyone thought she should start a cocktail bar.

Comment

• Hibou dashed across the dance floor chasing a mouse…she was being chased by Kato …who was being chased by greenishfing ( lead in hand)…who was being chased by….
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The back end of a donkey, sorry a centuar, actually Snoop who thought they were all chasing after rarys sporran, and determand to get some silver thrupenny bits, as she hadn't seen one since the late forties, early fifties, though she didn't want to remind Nicos, just incase she thought they belonged to her as she had collected a lot out of her change, when she was a teenager. Meanwhile young rary stood chatting to LD about...
          Last edited by rary; 04-01-2022, 09:41 AM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• …how he missed the scent of the tallow candles from his childhood….
            Young Lottie had no idea what he was talking about but was very distracted by the scent of MH’s ale…..

Comment

• that she just turned away as the smell not good,as for them candles,have never heard of them,goes of to look up,and bumps into the ...........
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• fairy and Yeti, both with rubber gloves on, mops in hand and dusters tucked into their apron pockets...

Comment

• “Bit early for the GR clean up isn’t it?…we still have 2 more days until the 12th Night, or are you going to set to on the Tardis?”, asked lottie.
                  However , looking around she realised that they’d made a right mess of that too

“Come on Fairy….make use of that magic wand whilst it still works!”
                  Yeti looked relieved….he didn’t fancy clearing up the Tardis mess…it went on for miles and miles.
                  You could tell this lot of gardeners weren’t particularly house trained when it came to domestic duties.
                  But give them a pile of free, decent manure and by’eck could they shift things

Maybe it was time to head back to the GR after all….wasn’t there going to be a delivery of muck tomorrow?…

Comment

• But before getting stuck in to that, a wee bit of time to sit and relax and the ladies could have a blether, while the men could discuss things and ofcourse plan their course of action for their gardens, and decide whether there should be a c.....
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• ….charcoal fuelled pizza oven installed at the GR….

Comment

• "Good idea", said Greenishfing.

"I've got just the thing", Nick said...

Comment

• I was thinking a big clean up before closing, said LD and ofcourse with all the effort that the men put into the GR they should be excused from any of that
                          Last edited by rary; 05-01-2022, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• ….but the men, forever willing to please, insisted that they should do the bulk of the cleaning up …after all they had created most of it

- and so Nick took over the controls of the Tardis and made a perfect landing hidden away in the cellar of the GR….
                            ” Now then”, he said…”Where’s that big box I left down here?”

As everyone merrily clambered up the cellar stairs back into the bar area , Nick hunted around for his special box containing , no less, than a portable wood burning pizza oven!
                            “yippee”, he called when he found it
                            ” yippee”, called the Grapes when he walked in carrying it
                            ” Pizza Day at the GR!…come on- let’s start making them!”….

Comment

• Yeti looked a bit forlorn. After all, the oven meant more heat. But he knew instinctively that he would absolutely love pizza. What to do?

Comment

• …wrapping a thermal survival blanket around himself (which someone had inadvertently left lying around) he wandered around offering snowball drinks on ice to everyone as they decided what they wanted on their pizzas….
                                Last edited by Nicos; 05-01-2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X