This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

…called out “ Just the chap!” pointing to the Giant
    ” Here- try these Boxing Day Pasties, it’s my first batch and I value your experienced palette as to the amount of stuffing”

Taken aback he readily started munching his way through them

”Hmmm…mmmm…mmmmmph…..”….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

"Have a bucket of mulled cider to wash them down" offered Nicos.....

Comment

Meanwhile rary was hiding his modisty, well actually he was filling his lap with the pasties, quite convenient the giant being there everybody will think that he ate them all, so once he had cleared the plates he tied up his nightshirt and slung it over his shoulder and was quietly withdrawing, just as ntg and greenishfing started...
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

...the cream cracker challenge. ....How many can you eat without a glass of water

'I can win this' thought rary and started stuffing his face with cream crackers....

Comment

Before he realised he couldn't win this and started coughing and spluttering and, as a result, drawing everyone's attention...

Comment

...away from the giant, who slunk out quietly, carrying his boots plus the full whisky barrel kindly donated to the festivities by...
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Plot70 and jay22 who had a vested interest in the other Grapes not being petit fours

Handing out mince pies they……

Comment

Realised that at the rate they were being scoffed no one would finish as a petite five, six or seven never mind a four, at the rate they were being eaten there would be no mince pies for Christmas, rary as usually would be able to get the ingredients, at a price no doubt​​​​​​, now who of the others would be a good enough baker, or will they need to kidnap someone so that they have some decent mince pies to eat, now who would do??
                  Last edited by rary; 13-12-2021, 08:25 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

"I've tried the hairy bikers recipe and it was awful, let's kidnap Mary Berry" whispered someone..

Comment

…gf was already at the control panel of the Tardis…..

Comment

Unfortunately she suddenly started scratching….and oh boy did she scratch….​​​​​​….

Comment

"I forgot, I 'm allergic to daleks", she said. There must be one lurking.

Comment

…and true enough…there in the corner was a green compost dalek brimming over with freshly raked leaves.
                            There was a rustling and a scratching and out wandered Fluffy the hedgehog.
                            ”Is it time to come out of hibernation?” she asked….

Comment

"Good grief", thought Snoop, "the Tardis already. I must have nodded off because I wasn't expecting that."

The fairy spotted Fluffy and was so glad to see her, she started doing impressions of Nick, going round and round in circles. Her wand was also, of course, going round and round in circles and started to give off sparkles and stars...

Quick as a flash, Mothhawk shouted "We wish for Mary Berry to arrive right now!"

Comment

Suddenly floating on a cloud of fairy dust a magic carpet appeared in the eastern sky. A pyramid of mince pies of epic proportions sat atop and hanging on to the rear for grim death was Mary Berry. Her usual serene appearance was no more.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X