Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

…and handed the fairy a bowl of her favourite porridge made just the way she liked it - after all she’d travelled a long way…..

Funnily enough she was carrying a rather large rucksack which no-one at the GR had seen before….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Never feed a pantomime horse baked beans
      Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

"That's a good point", said Rary, jumping up with a big grin. He wouldn't be the back half of the horse, not this year anyway. Nor the front half if he could help it. But whatever Nicos said, that bag looked familiar to him. Was it the one he had left behind by mistake last year?

Comment

Brussels sprouts are also pantomime horse dividers
          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Then it hit him, no, no not the effects of beans or brussel sprouts that bag is the one that the he had put the magic beans in, now how do I get it back without the others noticing I want it, thought rary, I know I can... ​​​​​
            Last edited by rary; 07-12-2021, 12:23 AM.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

…go and hunt out the Quasimodo Panto outfit and hide the bag inside the hump.
              Either that or find the nativity camel outfit instead …..so Rary wandered off upstairs to the attic to go and have a good hunt around.
              Thing is NTG was already up there hunting out fishnet stockings and an ugly sister outfit…..
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

as it was his Christmas night out and he wanted to look super sophisticated. ‘What are you doing here’ he said to rary…’eh,…
                sigpic

Comment

Rary looked at the stockings and sparkly dress. "I might ask the same", Rary replied. "But I won't. Your secret is safe with me. By the way, while you've been rummaging around up here, have you spotted the Quasimodo outfit?" He decided not to ask about the camel outfit in case it turned out to be like the panto horse. Plot 70 had rather put him off sharing any kind of costume, plus he needed to be able to secret the bag about his person without anyone noticing.

What he hadn't thought, though...

Comment

Was how he would get it out of the fairy's hands, evedently she hadn't discovered the beans or every one would know about them, after all she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret, have you ever known a fe.....
                    Last edited by rary; 07-12-2021, 04:06 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

fi-fo-fum giant to be able to keep a secret either? Maybe it's one of those things about creatures of myth, legend and Fairyland that they are guileless. Unlike...

Comment

...Snoop, who was keeping very tight-lipped about the fact that she had swapped Rary's magic beans for plain runners, and had already planted the magic ones in....
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

....a clearing in the forest, apart from the one that had fell out of the bag and landed in......

Comment

The soup that Nicos was making, just hope it's not a runner bean, or rary will be kicking himself for not fitting a payment lock on the toilet door​​​​​​

Comment

Nicos was oblivious to the fact that she had a magic bean in the soup but was wondering why the now bright green concoction was not so much boiling over as trying to climb out of the pan.....

Comment

'Help', gurgled the bean. Nicos was initially astounded. A talking bean... But she was no fool, she knew a magic bean when she heard one. Quick as a flash, she

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X