X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    "Well", said Mary, "that's that sponge ruined. Just as well I was still at the stirring stage and hadn't put it in the oven, otherwise I might have burnt the house down. This is the third time this has happened to me this month already."

"Ooer", said Nicos. This was becoming her watchword of the season so far.

Rary was just goggle-eyed at the sight of the mince pies. Perhaps he should ditch some of the pasties from inside his tied-up nightie. Mind you, then everyone would see...

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Suddenly floating on a cloud of fairy dust a magic carpet appeared in the eastern sky. A pyramid of mince pies of epic proportions sat atop and hanging on to the rear for grim death was Mary Berry. Her usual serene appearance was no more.....

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    "Good grief", thought Snoop, "the Tardis already. I must have nodded off because I wasn't expecting that."

The fairy spotted Fluffy and was so glad to see her, she started doing impressions of Nick, going round and round in circles. Her wand was also, of course, going round and round in circles and started to give off sparkles and stars...

Quick as a flash, Mothhawk shouted "We wish for Mary Berry to arrive right now!"

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    …and true enough…there in the corner was a green compost dalek brimming over with freshly raked leaves.
    There was a rustling and a scratching and out wandered Fluffy the hedgehog.
    ”Is it time to come out of hibernation?” she asked….

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    "I forgot, I 'm allergic to daleks", she said. There must be one lurking.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Unfortunately she suddenly started scratching….and oh boy did she scratch….​​​​​​….

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    …gf was already at the control panel of the Tardis…..

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    "I've tried the hairy bikers recipe and it was awful, let's kidnap Mary Berry" whispered someone..

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Realised that at the rate they were being scoffed no one would finish as a petite five, six or seven never mind a four, at the rate they were being eaten there would be no mince pies for Christmas, rary as usually would be able to get the ingredients, at a price no doubt​​​​​​, now who of the others would be a good enough baker, or will they need to kidnap someone so that they have some decent mince pies to eat, now who would do??
    Last edited by rary; 13-12-2021, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Plot70 and jay22 who had a vested interest in the other Grapes not being petit fours

Handing out mince pies they……

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    ...away from the giant, who slunk out quietly, carrying his boots plus the full whisky barrel kindly donated to the festivities by...

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Before he realised he couldn't win this and started coughing and spluttering and, as a result, drawing everyone's attention...

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ...the cream cracker challenge. ....How many can you eat without a glass of water

'I can win this' thought rary and started stuffing his face with cream crackers....

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Meanwhile rary was hiding his modisty, well actually he was filling his lap with the pasties, quite convenient the giant being there everybody will think that he ate them all, so once he had cleared the plates he tied up his nightshirt and slung it over his shoulder and was quietly withdrawing, just as ntg and greenishfing started...

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    "Have a bucket of mulled cider to wash them down" offered Nicos.....

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X