X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicos
    replied
    ”It looks more like an Eton Mess at the moment “ said Snoop scraping off all the debris all the boinging and jumping around had created….

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    "I don't think its a treasure map, "said ntg "I think its a recipe for spotted dick ... who doesn't like a bit of spotted dick " Enquired ntg

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    "No, it's not time for bed, Zebedee", the fairy said hurriedly before he could get another word in...

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    “Boing” said Zebedee springing out from under Yeti’s top hat…..

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    "Jumping beans", said Greenishfing. " I think he's been practising his dancing in the nettle patch as well".

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    ... 'well a (ahem) boy has to relax sometimes and those stilletoes were starting to pich ... my wellies are far more comfy ' thought ntg ... "I wonder what it is he grows on his allotment" Nicos said rather louder than she had intended and lookedat the other two rather sheepishly
    Last edited by nick the grief; 18-12-2021, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    "Xanadu", shouted Nick gleefully and he started dancing around the room, flinging his legs about as if in a can-can show, though the effect was rather ruined by the fact that he wasn't wearing stockings any more.

Greenishfing, mothhawk and Nicos looked at each other...

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Leaving a damp trail across the map, at first rary was going to point out, in a dignified manner ofcourse, the damage that water can cause to paper, and maps in particular, when he spotted writing exposed by the moisture on the map, look he said excitedly there's something else on the map perhaps it will show us the way to....

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ……sopping wet map as Yeti leaned over it already starting to thaw.
    One of his charcoal button fell off and tumbled across the map….

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Snoop got rather distracted by the last thought. Nick couldn't stop giggling. But Greenishfing and mothhawk were far more sensible.

"Let's let Yeti out the freezer", they said in unison.

"Snap", said mothhawk.

"I'll do it", said Nicos, being more sensible still.

"That's torn it", said Rary, looking at the...

Leave a comment:

• nick the grief
    replied
    or possibly Yeti just needed the toilet as it was cold ...

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    possibly something Yeti knew something about and was desperate to explain?….
    Last edited by Nicos; 18-12-2021, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    "Look, there's something else here in the envelope", shouted Rary getting excited again. "It's.......

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    A piece of fluff stuck to the map?….

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Could it be where Rary had hoped someone would help him did a hole in his garden ?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X