Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon, it’s just started to go dull out and it feels like rains on the way. So I’m indoors having a read while eating a dish of banana and yoghurt.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a warm but clammy day today, now clouded over and heavy rain forecasted, been a busy day again running after grandchildren and now I have time to myself I will be out to the greenhouse to pot on some plants, thanks for the info from some about your MOT I now think I must have got my letter by mistake, evidently I am far too young for this enjoy your evening and keep smiling
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Snoop Puss hospital deal with mine more often than the gp that's why I ignored the invite.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

Rain here for the day so no outdoor gardening, plenty to do indoors though.

The robins are back building a new nest after abandoning the last one, this inside a builders helmet and just now a robins stood on the peak.

Comment

• Morning all.

Sunny out, temperatures apparently starting to rise. Night-time temperatures are still below 10 ºC, though. 6 ºC last night where the toms are due to go.

Had a very lazy day yesterday in the end. So better make up for it today, but I am enjoying rehearsing for retirement!

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all.

It is pouring with rain here snd the forecast is for it to continue for the rest of the day, with a maximum temperature of 14°C.

The parcel I was waiting for yesterday arrived early but I'm sending it back today. The dress I ordered is very similar, but a different colour, to the one I bought last week, from a different company. It looks awful on me. Whereas the other hides a multitude of sins, this one seems to find and accentuate them.Therefore a trip to the post office, then the chemist's, who hopefully have sorted out Mr GF's prescription, and then a grory hop, to last me through the Bank Holiday weekend.

Off to make some buns shortly for elevenses.

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here too. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

Ooh a helmet nest, can I see a picture pretty please.
                  The blue tits that were building in a box have disappeared, I don't know if something has scared them off.
                  It isn't raining yet but its due all day and wind. Grim. It will be an inside day, need to hoover up the multitude of dog hair from an excessively moulting dog for a start.
                  I have a bread sat in the fridge to bake at some point (sourdough cheese and chive) . Might make some flapjack.
                  Crochet will probably play a part. We are doing a remembrance yarnbomb so I need to start some poppies, also start a new animal and continue my c2c .
                  Northern England.

Comment

• CG I’ve taken a photo from a distance so it’s not to clear.

Click image for larger version  Name:	79ca4c95-3b3b-41c7-ac3f-62af13c3f15b.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	307.7 KB ID:	2579415
                    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 22-05-2024, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Oh Bren how fabulous. Let's hope they stick around.
                      Team helmet.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Nice photo, Bren. I'd somehow expected the helmet to be the other way up. They must feel nice and safe in there.

Comment

• Evenin n’alln’all
                          Busy day here - been working on the garden most of the day and now I’m fit to fall over.
                          Sorry - I think I pinched the sun. We were supposed to have a few light showers but they held off!
                          How lovely having the birds nest there Bren!

My pump didn’t arrive as promised by A*****… no idea what’s going on

Hope you all have better weather tomorrow.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening

Team helmet I do like that CG it's been perched on top of that box for over 15 years our grandkids used to wear it when they played at builders.

The rains not stopped today so I've been catching up with my card making, crocheting and domestics.

Fingers crossed your pump arrives tomorrow Nicos.

Enjoy your evening.

Comment

• Well ithas been an off and on rainy drab day. Certainly.not outdoorsy weather. Housework sort of done, baked my bread and some sourdough cookies, did some crochet and not much else.
                              Going to watch a bit of Chelsea.
                              Last edited by Containergardener; 22-05-2024, 06:50 PM.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                                Nice sunny day here at the moment.
                                Heading off to market- can I fetch anything for anyone?
                                We’re going for fresh mussels for supper served with a fresh crispy baguette

Enjoy your day peeps.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X